Without Sehwag, would India have gone

Sehwag1830

Without Sehwag, would India have gone  

1. 1.

• yes
    • No
    • May be

Dude we have chased over 3 runs per over succesfully. Even in Chennai' date=' after Sehwag got out there were still the same runs remaining as in this match[/quote'] If you had seen the match yesterday, it was not conducive for stroke play as ball was stopping and coming, so it was extremely important to have a brisk start with the new ball.When sehwag got out we were 100 in 19 overs , yet we couldn't reach the target. If not Sehwag, there is very little chance we'd have achieved the score.
yes.. but perhaps not from the very beginning. w/o Sehwag, we would have focused on keeping wickets intact @RR of 3-3.5..until half way, and then re-assess.
That's exactly what they did in the match that I mentioned yesterday in some other thread. We were chasing 300+ and Sehwag was out for 0. Dravid and Jaffer played till tea session and in last session Indian team tried to get the score by promoting Pathan. At one time there was T20 situation and England team panicked as everyone was trying to score quickly. Unfortunately we couldn't manage the score.
That's exactly what they did in the match that I mentioned yesterday in some other thread. We were chasing 300+ and Sehwag was out for 0. Dravid and Jaffer played till tea session and in last session Indian team tried to get the score by promoting Pathan. At one time there was T20 situation and England team panicked as everyone was trying to score quickly. Unfortunately we couldn't manage the score.
I remember that match. Sachin was sent very late down the order. Sachin scored some 14 runs and got wholed out on the boundary. MSD was trying his best but ultimately we had to settle on a draw.