India vs WI, 3rd test at Mumbai : Discussions, observations, predictions, experiences and opinions

India vs WI, 3rd test at Mumbai : Discussions, observations, predictions, experiences and opinions  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Ishant was given out even though he was not out in first test. Now Bravo edged a ball, he is still on crease. Did Brathwaite got a bad decision earlier in this series? Funny how shastri calls these as unfortunate and doesn't cry much about it for long. There have been more unfortunate cases in this series.

good move, it just wasn't meant to be for yuvi in tests. hopefully this doesn't affect his odi form and he can continue smashing it.
:two_thumbs_up: He is a genuine ODI all-rounder these days and has a huge role to play for the next few years. There will be initial disappointment at his Test career being ended but unfortunately Test cricket never worked out for him, better to focus on what he is strong at.
Finally...hoping Kohli gets his chance rather then Rohit. Although...I will prefer both getting a Test at home...& 1 of the big 3 getting a break. One of VVS/RD will be my choice for resting. Sachin at home for his 100th 100 will be ok.
Yep, SRT should play in Bombay. I think VVS can be rested. He is the one with bad back, weak knees etc. Save him for Aus-slaying later.