Bhajji bowls for Surrey

Durham not doing so well in the latest round of CC. After electing to bat, they are 8/151 at lunch. Part of that strange score is Philip Mustard being 60 n.o. from 58 balls. Aussie Matt Nicholson has 3/19 and Harbhajan Singh, 2/31.

Bajji clearly has not improved... 2-3 wickets against county team which can hardly negotiate good spin means he still has a loooong way to go.... even Saqlain with one leg and Mushtaq who is living on retirment pension are picking more wickets on the county circuit....

Bajji clearly has not improved... 2-3 wickets against county team which can hardly negotiate good spin means he still has a loooong way to go.... even Saqlain with one leg and Mushtaq who is living on retirment pension are picking more wickets on the county circuit....
Fack me give him a chance its only his first game
Well, I think you have too high expectations from every player, Gator. All of us are seeing what a soogy summer it has been in England where pitches and conditions are favouring seam and swing bowling. In such conditions to want a spinner to take a bucketful wickets!!:confused:
Well, I think you have too high expectations from every player, Gator. All of us are seeing what a soogy summer it has been in England where pitches and conditions are favouring seam and swing bowling. In such conditions to want a spinner to take a bucketful wickets!!:confused:
not too high, considering he is supposed to be the best in a land of spinners in a land which plays spinners worst....