When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

I see your POV about Iraq yes but an Indian doctor migrated to Australia a while ago goes around blowing stuff in UK or the ones born and brought up in UK blowing themselves up is IMO pretty silly. It accomplishes nothing other than more wrath and retribution from everyone. In a nutshell the suicide bombers accomplish absolutely nothing. Unfortunately the ones that are related to these suicide bombers end up in a mess. Wasn't Sri Lanka in similar state a while ago? People blowing up the civilians hoping to catch attention of international media? From what I can see they weren't able to achieve anything either after years and years of bombing.

Guest dada_rocks
DR, I quite dont agree with many of what you said. An economically stable Pakistan is in the interest of India. Remember , people with comfortable life-styles dont think about blowing themselves. Its deprivations, economic hardships and lack of opportunities that drive youth into extremist ideals. When the country is doing well , that is when the moderates have the best chance to make their voice heard. Ideology is sold easier , when life is more desperate. And I can see that many here have not gotten over the I-dont-like-Pakistan mindset. An unstable , violent neighbor is never in our interest. It takes just a few hundred militants , armed with a few kgs of explosives to cause chaos in India. India must do all it can now , to prop up the moderates. And ironically Musharraf comes in that list. In Pervez, we atleast know what to expect from the adversary. If he goes , then God knows what will happen next.
I too had that feeling till delved into the correlation of their bravado at border and economic stability. BTW don't judge islamic loony brigade by the common-sense yardstick, these are totally different breed. for instacne these Dr. evils coming from India what sort of luxuxury they were denied. Their parents are each doctor have palatial homew ith 5 acres of coffee plantation. Mind you it's not one off case. Mohd Atta was part of Hamburg ceel and invariably each and every one in that ceel cam from rish affluent background. As B raman would argue there are two kinds of isalmic terrorist: one bread/butter driven existential type another foreign-policy-grievance driven affluent ones. Economic affluence just adds to the number of later category. needles to say these people are more efficent in their terro as opposed to the bread and butter type.. I do buy the argument that if each and every pakistan turns into nauveau-rich they may stop thinking about harming India. But this is not going to happen there will always remain foot-soldier for carrying out the plans of the nauvea rich blue chip jihadis generated by stable economy. Just read B Raman's analysis he brings forward few very well-researched points about types of Jihadis. Here is the link for the article titled "Blue Chip Jihadis" http://outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20070708&fname=raman&sid=1

Guest dada_rocks
If a person as educated as this particular individual, and that too considering the nature of his profession, could bring himself upto doing something as crazy as this , then MAYBE there is a "legitimate" reason. Maybe he has a genuine grouse. Who knows ? I am just imagining myself to be a lets say palestinian resident. If everyday of my life is chaos ( no water, no fuel , no electricity) , when there is zero security , when some of my family members that go out never return, what would i do ? hmm.... I would definitely NOT die wondering. Was it the mayor of London who actually defended the suicide bombers saying that such measures are their only way of standing upto repressive actions ?
I would recommend reading history of violence. And yes no water/electricyty bit is fancy. Palestine is teeming with foreign funs in name of aid and u won't be surprised to fidn mercedes romaing around on the street. I have this vdocumentayr where they are showing worst part of palestime and I did a mental comparison it still fares bettr than the life of half of my villager in terms of roti/kapara-makan. And if at all there is palestime it's in palestine wonder why a Dr Evil from India blows things up for that in Britain.

Guest dada_rocks
Again those aren't reasons enough for a man that studied in India for his professional medical degree, migrated Australia for a living and ended up in UK on a short visit to blow up the airport??? Nope your reasons won't cut it sorry. I don't see any logic behind all this whatsoever. Similarly those young ones that blew themselves up in UK a while ago. They were born and bred in UK, went for a short trip to Pakistan, came back to UK and blew the buses and the train station. Now this makes you think what the heck is wrong with these people.
Precisely

I would recommend reading history of violence. And yes no water/electricyty bit is fancy. Palestine is teeming with foreign funs in name of aid and u won't be surprised to fidn mercedes romaing around on the street. I have this vdocumentayr where they are showing worst part of palestime and I did a mental comparison it still fares bettr than the life of half of my villager in terms of roti/kapara-makan. And if at all there is palestime it's in palestine wonder why a Dr Evil from India blows things up for that in Britain.
totally contrary to the truth. Under the occupation , the per capita income of palestinians has plummeted, living standards have become appalling and 1 in 5 palestinian children suffering from mal-nutrition. Read this article. http://hnn.us/articles/987.html And your point of view of prosperity and mercedes in the occupied land is almost perplexing. How can a region progress economically, when there is constant street fights , military sieges and incursions that destroy homes ?

revisionist history written under the scrutiny of adolf hitler and joseph stalin was closer to the truth than the fiction that you have been reading.

Guest dada_rocks

Not reading mate watching I still should have that documentary somewhere. Lies repeated thousand times might give stink of truth and that's what these palestinians have been doing.

Guest dada_rocks
totally contrary to the truth. Under the occupation , the per capita income of palestinians has plummeted, living standards have become appalling and 1 in 5 palestinian children suffering from mal-nutrition. Read this article. http://hnn.us/articles/987.html And your point of view of prosperity and mercedes in the occupied land is almost perplexing. How can a region progress economically, when there is constant street fights , military sieges and incursions that destroy homes ?
I have read many an article people if you want i can find you article painting different picture what i said I said seeing domumentaries which was purportedly shwoing their bad plight. It was nothig close to how these guys paint it. Paved roads I found everywhere the documentary maker went. Cars I found be it $hitty ones everywhere he went. If this is apalling condition god knows what condition my village-folks live in. I am nto sure there was any living standard before israel occupied those areas in a war which they didn't start. In fact same applies for whole israel/palestine region if they are ruing the living standard going down they should thank israel for for bringing living standard up in first place. Areas which is being fought for was uselss desert if today it's green then Israel deserves the credit.

i am lovin it... an economically weak pakistan will always be an advantage fo india
Not true sandeep... Weak nations always create problems for their less weaker neighbours...... We should hope for a more prosperous neighbourhood otherwise we will not only have to deal with out problems but theirs too.Imagine if bangladesh was more prosperous.....all our illegal migration problems and the associated problems would disappear..... Pakistan also has an ego problem with India...maybe if they do well they wouldn't have to buy bigger missiles to to feel good about themselves.

Not true sandeep... Weak nations always create problems for their less weaker neighbours...... We should hope for a more prosperous neighbourhood otherwise we will not only have to deal with out problems but theirs too.Imagine if bangladesh was more prosperous.....all our illegal migration problems and the associated problems would disappear..... Pakistan also has an ego problem with India...maybe if they do well they wouldn't have to buy bigger missiles to to feel good about themselves.
They will just pay for the missiles instead of begging for free ones.

Not reading mate watching I still should have that documentary somewhere. Lies repeated thousand times might give stink of truth and that's what these palestinians have been doing.
Err no, you've confused Israelis with Palestinians due to your categoric hatred & bias towards muslims. You the dumb ignorant Indian sees the commonality in Mid-east and kashmir as the 'muslim problem' when in reality, these two issues are NOT related and in mid-east, Palestinians are very much in the same boat as KPs are in India, if not worse. Deal with that fact please. Ariel Sharon and Menachim Begin fit the definition of a terrorist just as perfectly as Osama Bin Laden. So please don't pretend that America doesnt support terrorists when they invite terrorists like Sharon & Begin for official whitehouse visits and sponsors diplomatic ties with them.

Guest dada_rocks
Err no, you've confused Israelis with Palestinians due to your categoric hatred & bias towards muslims. You the dumb ignorant Indian sees the commonality in Mid-east and kashmir as the 'muslim problem' when in reality, these two issues are NOT related and in mid-east, Palestinians are very much in the same boat as KPs are in India, if not worse. Deal with that fact please. Ariel Sharon and Menachim Begin fit the definition of a terrorist just as perfectly as Osama Bin Laden. So please don't pretend that America doesnt support terrorists when they invite terrorists like Sharon & Begin for official whitehouse visits and sponsors diplomatic ties with them.
I am not retarded unlike you and not even on dope to confuse gaza strip with israel..

I am not retarded unlike you and not even on dope to confuse gaza strip with israel..
But you are retarded/dishonest enough to overlook terrorists like Menachim begin, who poisoned water wells around arab villages and blew up a hotel with suicidebombers on his order, killing british & palestinian civillians along with a few jewish civillians who were AGAINST the jewish terrorist organizations called Igrun and Hagannah. (interstingly, it was the israelies that did the first suicide-bombing in mid-east, not arabs- look up hotel king david incident). And these arnt allegations only- Menachim Begin openly boasted on Israeli national tv about poisoning wells around arab villages, the british still have the official record of Menachim begin ordering Igrun & hagannah ( jewish terrorist groups like Al-Qaeda, who later merged to form IDF) to suicide-bomb hotel King David. yet you defend a sick terrorist like him. Way to go defending terrorists like Menachim begin- simply because his adversary happens to be muslims and you hate muslims.

Guest dada_rocks

BS claim that hotel bombing of eons gone by preceded with intimation to evacuate the premise which makes it anything but terror activity. How many times I am going to refute the same farcical lines. I guess I have done the honours on previous board. Fact: Even before arab clwons started thic conflict the chief terrorist arafat's gang used to blow schools in israel and yes there was no occupation then. At that time pitch if these toerrosts was to wipe out israel apaarently they were nto intersetd in gaza and other occupied terriotories. neither did the arab owners of these places show any interest in rehabiltatign them there. now when they lsot that place suddenly tit becomes their home. Noone is buying this crap even today charcetr of these clowns say comple destruction of israel anything israel does is in self=defence. moreover these clowns have flnked big test of olive branch thrown by israel which is evacuation of gaza. What did israel get any return was continuous katusha rocket firing from that region.. Anyway i am not intersetd in retyog same thign again and again.. go back check past posts if interest in clarifiaction.. yawwwwwwwwwn PS: dope-induced retardation is at the forefront of ur cluelessness.

BS claim that hotel bombing of eons gone by preceded with intimation to evacuate the premise which makes it anything but terror activity.
Err..Al Qaeda too gave US 'warnings' to cease its operations before doing 9/11. A terror attack is a terror attack. Period. You trying to justify suicide-boming a hotel is nothing short of pathetic!
Even before arab clwons started thic conflict the chief terrorist arafat's gang used to blow schools in israel and yes there was no occupation then.
False. Arafat had nothing to do with anything in the 1930s & 40s, he was too busy running around naked as a little kid.
At that time pitch if these toerrosts was to wipe out israel apaarently they were nto intersetd in gaza and other occupied terriotories. neither did the arab owners of these places show any interest in rehabiltatign them there.
Another categoric lie. At that time, israel did not exist !!!
anything israel does is in self=defence.
boolsheet...self defence is an excuse long used by genociders from Israel to subjugate the palestinians. Self defence of what ? European Jews who just newly arrived in a land they never lived on ? Pffffffft. israel has no right to exist- they are immigrants and immigrants have no right to kick out the original inhabitants and take over their land.it is a FACT that over 70% of jews in Israel today are not born in israel-palestine but born in Europe. It is nothing more than Jewish colonisation - just like the English colonists shot, murdered and raped the native americans into near extinction, so too are the israelis trying to do so
moreover these clowns have flnked big test of olive branch thrown by israel which is evacuation of gaza. What did israel get any return was continuous katusha rocket firing from that region..
Well if palestinians should accept peace offer from European jews comming to mid-east after WWI and WWII, kicking out the palestinians from their homes at gunpoint, poisoning their wells etc, then maybe KPs should accept the olive branch from LeT and Jaish-e-Mohammed after they boot the KPs completely out of Kashmir. I repeat, the KPs and Palestinians are in the exact same boat- kicked out of their own land by foreigners who want to seize their land in the name of religion.
PS: dope-induced retardation is at the forefront of ur cluelessness.
Perhaps...i do need to make the playing field even so that you can compete on a more fair basis with me. Dont forget, o hindu fanatic, that it is your religion that speaks extremely highly of dope smoking and started dope smoking in the world.

CC , that quote against Hinduism was totally unwarranted and out-of - context. Where was the need even to bring up Hinduism here ? You just conveniently used DR's point to take a pot-shot at Hinduism.

CC , that quote against Hinduism was totally unwarranted and out-of - context. Where was the need even to bring up Hinduism here ? You just conveniently used DR's point to take a pot-shot at Hinduism.
Err, i am reminding him of some historical FACTs. And no, its not pot-shotting. I am an openl declared (occasional) pot-smoker and i do not consider anything wrong with it. I am quite happy and PROUD that our ancestors chilled out with some doobies and we still produce the most amount of pot in the world.