When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

Err, i am reminding him of some historical FACTs. And no, its not pot-shotting. I am an openl declared (occasional) pot-smoker and i do not consider anything wrong with it. I am quite happy and PROUD that our ancestors chilled out with some doobies and we still produce the most amount of pot in the world.
But where was the need to bring it up here ? And besides , the way the post was framed , it didnt look as though you were actually speaking in good terms about that. Unnecessary pot-shots only serve to kill the atmosphere of constructive debating. You must realize that. I have huge respect for your knowledge and debating skills , but the rhetoric in your posts serve no purpose sometimes , other than working up emotions. P.S - you may choose to completely ignore what i just said. I told what i did in the hope that you are in good terms with the others and can keep posting your insightful posts.

And besides , the way the post was framed , it didnt look as though you were actually speaking in good terms about that.
I didnt attach any negetive or positive comment to that post- i mentioned a fact. So why are you imagining it to be a bad thing ? i am tempted to see a parallel between US dwellers/US worshippers and the overwhelming majority of them being clueless about pot and mindlessly buying the government propagada that it is a harmful thing but i will resist it in your case.
Unnecessary pot-shots only serve to kill the atmosphere of constructive debating. You must realize that.
Arrey baba, i did NOT pot-shot anyone or anything there ! i mentioned a fact- a fact that i said i am quite proud of/happy with. So where is the pot-shotting ? PS: Did you notice Dada_rocks post justifying suicide-bombing and terrorism as well ?

Guest dada_rocks

Moron: Warning: Do this or I will kill you. Intimation: I have put bomb in so and so place and so evacuate it lest there will be casualty Terror: Putting bomb in school bus and quietly disappearing.. now read it thousand times may be u will get it one day. Rest of the dope-head garbage I have no time to read

Guest dada_rocks
CC , that quote against Hinduism was totally unwarranted and out-of - context. Where was the need even to bring up Hinduism here ? You just conveniently used DR's point to take a pot-shot at Hinduism.
he is dope-head bar is low for him..

Moron: Warning: Do this or I will kill you. Intimation: I have put bomb in so and so place and so evacuate it lest there will be casualty Terror: Putting bomb in school bus and quietly disappearing.. now read it thousand times may be u will get it one day. Rest of the dope-head garbage I have no time to read
Moron, what Hagannah & Igrun did with Hotel King David is exactly the same as Al-Qaeda did with USS Cole or 9/11 - Hagannah and Igrun delivered ultimatum to the British to leave or they will resort to suicide bombing. Al Qaeda delivered ultimatum to the US to leave mid-east or they will resort to suicide bombings... ZERO difference and you trying to spin it will NOT change the FACT that the Former prime Minister of Israel ( Menachim Begin) is a bona-fide terrorists who gave orders to suicide-bomb hotel king david. it also does not change the FACT that Begin *himself* boasted about poisoning water wells in arab villages in the middle of the night to kill as many arabs as he could ( if this isnt terrorism, then nothing that has happened in Kashmir can be called terrorism).
Rest of the dope-head garbage I have no time to read
You mean you got busted again for spreading lies and cannot counter it.

This was your post "Dont forget, o hindu fanatic, that it is your religion that speaks extremely highly of dope smoking and started dope smoking in the world" Notice the language CC. It doesnt give the impression of someone who is just making observations on something. It gives the impression of an outsider , having a haughty approach and making mocking comments. So , I really dont buy your story it being JUST an observation.

PS: Did you notice Dada_rocks post justifying suicide-bombing and terrorism as well ?
If and indeed DR made those comments , I will debate with him too. You would have probably already noticed that i have taken gripe with DR defending Israel occupation of Lebanon. Again , I make those observations not with an intention to pick a quarrel with you, but to make sure all is well in the board. If your intent is to have constructive discussions , then you must tone down the rhetoric. You make your own judgments.

Notice the language CC. It doesnt give the impression of someone who is just making observations on something. It gives the impression of an outsider , having a haughty approach and making mocking comments. So , I really dont buy your story it being JUST an observation.
Yes, i called a hindu fanatic for what he is and reminded him of his own religion... Then i proceeded to remind the fanatic of his own religion and it is a fact that hinduism speaks highly of smoking pot and drinking soma (whatever soma is)...if you thought that my tone was wrong, you should have no qualms after i've spelt it out for you.
If and indeed DR made those comments , I will debate with him too.
Read up then- he is trying to wiggle out of the fact that Hotel King David bombing was a terrorist attack authorized by a terrorist who went on to become the Prime Minister of Israel.

Guest dada_rocks

Where did I justity terror u dope-head. If Israel's defending its border is terror then whole world is terrorist. get it u dope-head. And yes I am talking about post-48 go google and find what was arafat upto. For close to thirty years israelie have silently takne $hit where morons used to happily blow up schools in israel they became aggressive when collectively arba clowns attacked till then they were happy being on defensive.. Suddenly the clowns who fought the war lost it have audacity to tell occupied territory. Clowns who made way for the arba army so that they cud wipe off israel have audacity to say they were thronw out.. noone buys thsi fantassy, if israelhad thrown them out today there wont have been more than 20% muslim population there who enjoy democratic rights incidentally unheard of in most of the arbaia. fact is jews pleaded these racists arbs muslim to stay they will live in that place togather but on the call of neighbouring arba racists nations miany of these people moved so that arab army can go on killing spree without being bothered who they are killing. Exactly this group today lives in occupied territory. Even today they have not changed their way and hence they get zero sympathy from me.

Guest dada_rocks

This is the very first post of thsi dope-head.. i have tried giving him benefit of doubt but he deserves what he gets.. clown has audacity to equate extremeist group who put bombs in kids school bus to kashmiri pandits who have nto touched any living soul.. Kashmiri pandits have been living in kashmir since several millenium exactly as jews.. the way they have driven out from kashmir jews were driven out long time back in history so go figure..

Err no, you've confused Israelis with Palestinians due to your categoric hatred & bias towards muslims. You the dumb ignorant Indian sees the commonality in Mid-east and kashmir as the 'muslim problem' when in reality, these two issues are NOT related and in mid-east, Palestinians are very much in the same boat as KPs are in India, if not worse. Deal with that fact please. Ariel Sharon and Menachim Begin fit the definition of a terrorist just as perfectly as Osama Bin Laden. So please don't pretend that America doesnt support terrorists when they invite terrorists like Sharon & Begin for official whitehouse visits and sponsors diplomatic ties with them.

Guest dada_rocks

Dope-head now I get why I find it hard to get through even the simplest of numerical deduction through ur numb skull. Drop that dope may be u will start making sense some day..

This is the very first post of thsi dope-head.. i have tried giving him benefit of doubt but he deserves what he gets.. clown has audacity to equate extremeist group who put bombs in kids school bus to kashmiri pandits who have nto touched any living soul.. Kashmiri pandits have been living in kashmir since several millenium exactly as jews.. the way they have driven out from kashmir jews were driven out long time back in history so go figure..
So , where do you draw the line in terms of looking back into history. We have been through these useless discussions before with neither party in the debate conceding anything. I have asked you very simple questions before , which you have failed to answer in my opinion.

Where did I justity terror u dope-head.
By justifying suicide-bombing of hotel king david and poisoning village wells as done by menachim begin!
If Israel's defending its border is terror then whole world is terrorist.
Err no. defending your border is what India did in kargil. What israel does is take a rocket or two fired at it as an excuse to go and kill thousands and thousands of civillians in lebanon/palestine. That is not defending your border- that is using defence as an excuse to unleash terror.
For close to thirty years israelie have silently takne $hit
yet another categoric lie!
they became aggressive when collectively arba clowns attacked till then they were happy being on defensive..
So you are saying that Menachim Begin admitting to poisoning arab wells before 1948 didnt happen and that israel had been on the defensive, taking it silently and not resorting to terror ....nothing more than prime jewish and anti-palestinian propaganda that has ZERO facts attached to it.
Clowns who made way for the arba army so that they cud wipe off israel have audacity to say they were thronw out.
Err..not JUST the clowns...Britain was in charge of israel-palestine before 1948- the british reports still exist and categorically say that the problem started with massive wave of jewish immigrants arriving from Europe to palestine in the 1920s & 30s and then demanding a seperate homeland. Nothing more than how muslims moved in/converted in subcontinent and demanded seperate homeland.
if israelhad thrown them out today there wont have been more than 20% muslim population there who enjoy democratic rights incidentally unheard of in most of the arbaia.
Israel is more dishonest than the Arabs..thats all...arabs states are scum..but they are openly scummy..israel hides its scumminess better...this is why the knesset (Israeli Parliament) has little or no Arab-israeli MPs despite the FACT that arab-israelis have 'voting rights' and form a significant population in Israel.
fact is jews pleaded these racists arbs muslim to stay
Another categoric lie- Menachim begin openly proclaimed that he will get rid of every arab up to Euphrates and reclaim 'king david's territorry' of so many thousands of years ago..and that too of a mythological character. if the jews pleaded to the arabs to stay, then WHY did Menachim begin poison village wells around arab villages IN ISRAEL before Israel got its independence ?
Even today they have not changed their way and hence they get zero sympathy from me.
They get zero sympathy from you because you are incapable of showing sypathy towards muslims-even when they deserve it. Simply because you are a bigot against mulims, like a typical fundie hindoo.

Guest dada_rocks
Moron' date=' what Hagannah & Igrun did with Hotel King David is [b']exactly the same as Al-Qaeda did with USS Cole or 9/11 - Hagannah and Igrun delivered ultimatum to the British to leave or they will resort to suicide bombing. Al Qaeda delivered ultimatum to the US to leave mid-east or they will resort to suicide bombings... ZERO difference and you trying to spin it will NOT change the FACT that the Former prime Minister of Israel ( Menachim Begin) is a bona-fide terrorists who gave orders to suicide-bomb hotel king david. it also does not change the FACT that Begin *himself* boasted about poisoning water wells in arab villages in the middle of the night to kill as many arabs as he could ( if this isnt terrorism, then nothing that has happened in Kashmir can be called terrorism). You mean you got busted again for spreading lies and cannot counter it.
it's not ur fault I cud not have made it simpler the difference btween warnign and actually giving targeted information in order to save human life whihc happened in king david.. If al-qaida had given information that they are about to blow wtc so please evacuate then it would have been comparable event the comaprison garbage u come up.. another dope-head analogy of urs.. nothing unusual.. Needless to mention the idiocy of single event of eons gone by, being invoked to what transpires as of today. Try finding an incident where some jew puts a bomb in some school bus and then disappears. heck they intimate even now that they will searching this and that region for cextremist clowns so vacate. I haven't heard any army doing that before. Army first blow then ask question all over the world but they are not doing that even face of open hostililty. I

clown has audacity to equate extremeist group who put bombs in kids school bus to kashmiri pandits who have nto touched any living soul..
KPs have the luxury of the world's fourth largest military power backing them...Palestinians have nobody..if India abandoned kashmir, KPs would be forced to resort to more drastic action to deal with religious foreigners trying to steal their land.
Kashmiri pandits have been living in kashmir since several millenium exactly as jews.. the way they have driven out from kashmir jews were driven out long time back in history so go figure..
Jews were driven out by the Romans. Had nothing to do with the arabs. Infact, history shows us that arabs were more tolerant of jews than european christians throughout the last few thousand years- it all changed since Europe experienced hitler and got jew-guilt. This is a fact recorded even by spanish inquisition- where they bemoan the fact that 'murderers of christ'(jews) are finding shelter in the arab lands and wont let christians kill them.
Dope-head now I get why I find it hard to get through even the simplest of numerical deduction through ur numb skull.
What numerical deductions you've made ? Show me!

Jews were driven out by the Romans. Had nothing to do with the arabs. Infact, history shows us that arabs were more tolerant of jews than european christians throughout the last few thousand years- it all changed since Europe experienced hitler and got jew-guilt. This is a fact recorded even by spanish inquisition- where they bemoan the fact that 'murderers of christ'(jews) are finding shelter in the arab lands and wont let christians kill them.
Spot on.

it's not ur fault I cud not have made it simpler the difference btween warnign and actually giving targeted information in order to save human life whihc happened in king david..
Al Qaeda gave specific warnings about USS Cole as well. No difference. Bottomline is, begin authorised the suicide-bombing of a civillian target that killed innocent british,arab and jewish civillians. Do you agree or disagree ?
Needless to mention the idiocy of single event of eons gone by, being invoked to what transpires as of today.
50 years might be aeons to a dishonest guy like you but to most of the world, 50 years is still living reality ! what is event millenias ago is the Romans kicking the jews out 2000 yrs ago!
Try finding an incident where some jew puts a bomb in some school bus and then disappears.
how about poisoning village water wells quietly in the cover of night and then bragging about how many civillians died because of the poison ? why does it not qualify for a terrorist attack ?
heck they intimate even now that they will searching this and that region for cextremist clowns so vacate. I haven't heard any army doing that before. Army first blow then ask question all over the world but they are not doing that even face of open hostililty.
WHAT army ? WHICH army ? Israel HAD no army when it was blowing up Hotel King David and poisoning water-wells of arab villages. They were NOT independent and they had TERRORIST groups like Igrun and hagannah- which were listed as terrorist groups even by britain! its those terrorist groups who merged later on after Israeli independence (and AFTER all this terrorism towards civillians) that formed an army..so your army comment is irrelevant because there WAS NO ARMY when Menachim Begin was nothing more than a two-bit terrorist. Palestinians have a right to their hostility because European jews came over, took their land over and booted them out at gunpoint and killed thousands by poisoning their wells and terrorist suicide-bombings. suicide-bombings in the middle east was started BY Israel- hotel King David is the FIRST recorded instance of suicide-bombing in the middle-east. Is this in any way unclear ?

Guest dada_rocks
So ' date=' where do you draw the line in terms of looking back into history. We have been through these useless discussions before with neither party in the debate conceding anything. I have asked you very simple questions before , which you have failed to answer in my opinion.[/quote'] This question I asked you once KR; and u evaded it because u guys were freezing history circa pre-48. In my view nothing can be justified on the basis of history without taking cognizance of present. To me jews history in israel is as meaingless as muslims . What matters is what is happening today. So anyone who claims israel has no right to exist and in same breathe sheds tears for palestinian to me sounds like Al_qardhavi and scores of others religious fantics who thump quran and claim jews extermination is must for the qayamat. If jews hated them as I said therewon't have been 20% of them still living in israel. It doesn't taske much to exterminate some race ask pakistanis they will tell youo how it;s done. Jews are very much willing to co-exist but quranic tenets is comign in the way of this. You guys dont listen to the barbs emanating from arab media everyday hence are blissfully ignornat of the reality. They are nto just barbs there already have been two attempt on israel's existance to give credence to that barb. Even when they talk of treaty they invoke muhd's treaty where he momentarily accepted peace in order to stregthen his army and ewaged the war with renwed vigour. Israel has to live among these kind of creatures who use every trick in book to get them, obviously flower bucket won't work. In fact there is history of first 30 years of israels existance which shows how they were at the mercy of these vile creatures who didn't shy away from blowing kid's schools in order to put across their point.