When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

Guest dada_rocks

muslims were tolerant of jews now I have bloody heard it all..the holy book itself is fileld with stories of jews extermination.. Don't care who threw jew out of israel point is they belonged there. period. When they came they didn't displace anyone; in perfectly legal way bought land and then settled.. They didn't throw nobody out those killers who decided to side with blood-thirsty arb army are reaping the rewards of their vile intention .. Those who had no such intention are happily living in israel yes 20+% of their population happens to be hated arab muslim, enjoying all the democratic freedom in the world... continue..

What matters is what is happening today. So anyone who claims israel has no right to exist and in same breathe sheds tears for palestinian to me sounds like Al_qardhavi and scores of others religious fantics who thump quran and claim jews extermination is must for the qayamat.
Only an extremist and fundamentalist like you can take the statement 'israel shouldnt exist' to mean 'exterminate jews'. All who say Israel shouldnt exist, but for the select few hardcore muslim fundies, are against the nation of israel...not jews as people.
If jews hated them as I said therewon't have been 20% of them still living in israel.
there is 20% of them TODAY...there was less than 5% of them in 1950s..we all know Muslims breed like rabbits as a society...and Israel cant exactly go exterminating people in its own society now that it has got what it wanted ( to steal palestinian land).
Jews are very much willing to co-exist
Any bully who's won will ask to co-exist after winning. israel offering to co-exist with palestinians after poisoning their wells, blowing them up with suicide bombs and evicting them at gunpoint is a bit like Jaish-e-Mohammed or LeT asking to negotiate for peace after completing their objective of total takeover of kashmir!
In fact there is history of first 30 years of israels existance which shows how they were at the mercy of these vile creatures who didn't shy away from blowing kid's schools in order to put across their point.
If you start poisoning village wells and half the children,men & women of the villages die because you poisoned the wells, you got no business whining about terrorists blowing up your kid's school because YOU are a terrorist too ! My fundamental point is, israel is absolutely no better than palestine and infact it was started BY israel/jewish mass-migration to palestine in 1920s,30s&40s.

Guest dada_rocks
Only an extremist and fundamentalist like you can take the statement 'israel shouldnt exist' to mean 'exterminate jews'. All who say Israel shouldnt exist' date=' but for the select few hardcore muslim fundies, are against the [b']nation of israel...not jews as people. there is 20% of them TODAY...there was less than 5% of them in 1950s..we all know Muslims breed like rabbits as a society...and Israel cant exactly go exterminating people in its own society now that it has got what it wanted ( to steal palestinian land). Any bully who's won will ask to co-exist after winning. israel offering to co-exist with palestinians after poisoning their wells, blowing them up with suicide bombs and evicting them at gunpoint is a bit like Jaish-e-Mohammed or LeT asking to negotiate for peace after completing their objective of total takeover of kashmir! If you start poisoning village wells and half the children,men & women of the villages die because you poisoned the wells, you got no business whining about terrorists blowing up your kid's school because YOU are a terrorist too ! My fundamental point is, israel is absolutely no better than palestine and infact it was started BY israel/jewish mass-migration to palestine in 1920s,30s&40s.
I say wear skull-cap with words like israel doesn't deserve to exist that suits u better, u are maligning the good faith of buddhism. I am sure if hukkah is allowed they will allow dope too so won't have to worry on dope-head count.:thumbs_up:

muslims were tolerant of jews nto I have bloody heard it all
Yes..educate yourself...this is not just a muslim claim- even christian missionaries and inquisitors throughout the midieval period openly expressed their anger towards the muslims for sheltering jews...sure, jews wernt equal citizens- they had to pay more tax and get 'dhimmi' status- but they wernt being mercilessly butchered for 'killing christ' like they were in Europe.
Don;t care who threw jew out of israel point is they belonged there.
Key word : belonged. They dont belong there anymore.
When they came thsi didn't displace anyone in perfectly legal way bought land and then settled..
False and again, nothing more than lies and jewish propaganda being reguirgitated by a muslim-hater. The UN acknowledged in the 1960s that over 70% of the land in israeli private posession is not puchased but taken by force from palestinian arabs. Only 30% of them bought the land out.
they didn;t throw noboyd out
False propaganda. Menachim Begin boasts about clearing out 15 arab villages between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv in the 1940s by asking them to leave at gunpoint or shooting them dead on the spot at refusal. That boast is recorded and filed away in british archives too,since the british were there at that time as well.

I say wear skull-cap with words like israel doesn't deserve to exist that suits u better
And i say educate yourself better about israel-palestine- it'd suit YOU better. Not everyone is always against muslims like you are- some of us who have been deeper students of hinduism and other dharmic faiths than you or your ilk will ever be,understand that right or wrong is not dependent on profiling people as muslims and non-muslims. The educated hindus (which you are not and if you dare to proceed along these lines, i will lay you bare) realize that in israel-palestine case, palestinians are in the exact same boat as KPs are. Most people i know here who are against Israel here are FYI not muslims and come from non-religious typical north american mixed families. Empty rhteroric wont get you anywhere- your lies arnt gonna go unnoticed by me, unfortunately. I asked you a question which you ignored, so here it is again: Did Menachim Begin order the suicide bombing of a civillian target( Hotel King David) that killed innocent British,jewish and arab civillians and did he himself go around poisoning village wells around arab villages inside of Israel pre 1948 or not ? A yes or no will suffice.

This question I asked you once KR; and u evaded it because u guys were freezing history circa pre-48. In my view nothing can be justified on the basis of history without taking cognizance of present.
I have not evaded anything.I failed to understand what so special about 1948. Do you really think that ME region has had Jewish since Roman time until last century? History cannot be rolled back based on some religious book or doctrine. BTW, what happened 60 years ago must be corrected is because there are million of people who were sufferers of Israeli injustice and they are still alive. It is far more important to right wrongs against those who are still alive than make some 2000 year old history come true. Heck , if you want to rewrite history , then we must annex Afghanistan . after all it was part of ancient and medieval Akand Bharat.
To me jews history in israel is as meaingless as muslims . What matters is what is happening today. So anyone who claims israel has no right to exist and in same breathe sheds tears for palestinian to me sounds like Al_qardhavi and scores of others religious fantics who thump quran and claim jews extermination is must for the qayamat.
Israel had no claim to the land simply because you cannot rewrite ancient history.Period. If 2000 years old history has to be corrected , then tomorrow , if all Roma people(Gypsies) decide to come back to India and form a separate country in Rajasthan , would you support them?. But having said that , in the interest of world peace , I would support a 2 nation theory with Israel and Palestine living side by side adhering to 1967 borders with Jerusalem granted autonomy.
If jews hated them as I said therewon't have been 20% of them still living in israel. It doesn't taske much to exterminate some race ask pakistanis they will tell youo how it;s done. Jews are very much willing to co-exist but quranic tenets is comign in the way of this.
The 20 % of them living in Israel are living in subhuman condition in their own land and have been denied basic rights which include right to work without subjected to daily inspections. And keep in mind 70% of Israel citizens of today are of European ancestory. Do they have more rights than a Palestinian in his own home country?
You guys dont listen to the barbs emanating from arab media everyday hence are blissfully ignornat of the reality. They are nto just barbs there already have been two attempt on israel's existance to give credence to that barb.
What are you on about. Arab league including crown prince has finally reconciled to two nation theory and are supporting.
Even when they talk of treaty they invoke muhd's treaty where he momentarily accepted peace in order to stregthen his army and ewaged the war with renwed vigour. Israel has to live among these kind of creatures who use every trick in book to get them, obviously flower bucket won't work. In fact there is history of first 30 years of israels existance which shows how they were at the mercy of these vile creatures who didn't shy away from blowing kid's schools in order to put across their point.
Trust me , the Dhimmi Status accorded by Prophet was much better bargain then getting killed. Those days people were barbaric and blood thirsty. You have to judge Mo under this background. I can agree on suicide bombing on civilians being barbaric act and needs to be stopped by Palestinian authority. BTW, do you want me to list out war crimes by Aerial Sharon. He was no saint either. In my books , if Arafat is a terrorist , so are Sharon or Menachim begin.

But having said that , in the interest of world peace , I would support a 2 nation theory with Israel and Palestine living side by side adhering to 1967 borders with Jerusalem granted autonomy.
I concur. Israel has to give up the occupied territorries if it wants to keep its illegal existance alive.
if Arafat is a terrorist , so are Sharon or Menachim begin.
Seconded...its only the fundie hindus that gravitate towards israel because of their hatred of muslims..when in reality, palestinians are in the same boat as KPs. Only reason KPs havnt resorted to violence is because they got the 4th largest army working hard for their cause while the Palestinians have the world's largest army giving donations to the terrorist IDF.

Guest dada_rocks

When in doubt go back to defintion of terro. Israli didn't blow anything deliberately to kill innocent.. een when they have to blow sthg up they call and ask to evacuate.. Israeli army is betetr than any army in the world in compassion, because before emabrking on some mission they do intimate the very people who they are pursusing. now this has to be some sort of army philanthropy. nLies parroteed 100 times doesn;t become truth And dopeheads who think israel doesn't deserve to exist; need to be tonsured and engraved on forhead the word "racist" .

Guest dada_rocks

No it was startegic target meant to destory something else had the target been to kill people they won't have intimated the powers to be about it.. Now find me just one example past present future where ur belove fellow extremeist have even remotely shown any signs of attempting to save any life while they go on their bid to blow schooll buses.. forget about those fellow dope-heads of yorus an University professor from somewhere in canada Elmasri have been on record claiming on public Tv that each and every israeli is legitimate target. This is the state of educated ones I shudder to think the mental status of the dope-heads. And yes don't bloody keep repeating the same thing in name of forwarding debate come up shtg new.

Israli didn't blow anything deliberately to kill innocent
Another categoric lie. They blew up a hotel that had ONLY civillians in it.
een when they have to blow sthg up they call and ask to evacuate..
No different than Al-Qaeda warning US to evacuate.
Israeli army is betetr than any army in the world in compassion
Pffft....they got free handouts from Uncle Sam...without Uncle Sam's theeka, israel doesnt have the ability to stand on its own.
because before emabrking on some mission they do intimate the very people who they are pursusing
So they were persuing British,Jewish and Arab civillians. Thank you for proving my point that they were terrorists !
nLies parroteed 100 times doesn;t become truth
Yes. Repeat that 100 times so that you dont go around spreading lies that israel didnt do any terrorism - poisoning village wells and blowing up hotels where only civillians are residing is categoric terrorism.
need to be tonsured and engraved on forhead the word "racist"
Hindu Fundies who are incompetent in English shouldnt be allowed a keyboard then...for they do not know the definition of the word 'racist'- Israel is a nation, not a race. I have no problem with Jews, i have a problem with the racist and genocidal nation that exists illegally- known as israel.

Guest dada_rocks

Dope-head have u heard anyone who wants to kill somone by bombing, calling them and saying ghar se nikal le bomb fatanewala hai..:haha: sahi mein aaj tera dope-dose jayada ho gaya hai aaj to chhoti si chhoti baat tere dimag mein nahin ghus rahi hai..

No it was startegic target meant to destory something else had the target been to kill people they won't have intimated the powers to be about it..
why is a hotel housing civillians a strategic target ? And stop running from my question and aswer it: Did Menachim Begin order the suicide bombing of a civillian target( Hotel King David) that killed innocent British,jewish and arab civillians and did he himself go around poisoning village wells around arab villages inside of Israel pre 1948 or not ?
Now find me just one example past present future where ur belove fellow extremeist have even remotely shown any signs of attempting to save any life while they go on their bid to blow schooll buses.
They arnt my beloved extremists- i aint a supporter of terrorism- but you are a supporter of terrorism as long as they attack muslims- that is why you are justifying jewish terrorists blowing up a civillian target and poisoning wells.
forget about those fellow dope-heads of yorus an University professor from somewhere in canada Elmasri have been on record claiming on public Tv that each and every israeli is legitimate target
And forget about those fellow ignorant hindu fundamentalists being brainwashed by jewish propaganda and realize that hagannah and igrun's objectives were to target each and every palestinian too.
And yes don't bloody keep repeating the same thing in name of forwarding debate come up shtg new.
I will come up with something new to debunk your lies once you work up the courage to answer my simple question ! Now answer the question!

Dope-head have u heard anyone who wants to kill somone by bombing, calling them and saying ghar se nikal le bomb fatanewala hai
Al-Qaeda did the same with USS Cole...they identified Cole as a target...they also identified the american complex at Dahran as a target before they bombed it and asked them to leave Dahran. Good attempt at lying, you've been exposed again.
sahi mein aaj tera dope-dose jayada ho gaya hai aaj to chhoti si chhoti baat tere dimag mein nahin ghus rahi hai..
Dope or no dope, your ignorance and lies are pretty easy to spot. Remember- i am far more experienced in middle east matters than you are or you will EVER be.

Guest dada_rocks
Al-Qaeda did the same with USS Cole...they identified Cole as a target...they also identified the american complex at Dahran as a target before they bombed it and asked them to leave Dahran. Good attempt at lying, you've been exposed again. Dope or no dope, your ignorance and lies are pretty easy to spot. Remember- i am far more experienced in middle east matters than you are or you will EVER be.
Dope-head did al-qaida called them before bopmb was about to explode.. identified the target is utter BS everyone knows american establsihment is their target so nice of al-qaida if they hadn't told american wud nto have known. Are us ewriously dumb or it's dope-head speaking.. Again will simplify for ur numb brain: Target: Enemy's every establsihment is target u don't need signed letetr from ur enemy to figure that out. Intimation for saving public life:Now had al-qaida called us admin after putting bomb in place askign them to evacuate lest someone might die then i might have bought it. IN present form u are suffering from analogy gone south which is ur usual dope-head calling card.

Guest dada_rocks

BTW u are yet to suffer from aphsaia today my observation of ur past behaviour says by now it should have kicked in.:haha:

al-qaida called them before bopmb was about to explode.. identified the target is utter BS everyone knows american establsihment is their target so nice of al-qaida if they hadn't told american wud nto have known. Are us ewriously dumb or it's dope-head speaking..
Al Qaeda warned the Americans to evacuate Dahran 2 days before they bombed it and killed the Americans...this is a fact that even CNN didnt deny. if you want to keep lying and twisting, do try better. Now, how is that different from the terrorist Menachim Begin giving advanced notice before his terror act ?
Target: Enemy's every establsihment is target u don't need signed letetr from ur enemy to figure that out.
Umm..Hotel King David was owned by a jew and operated by the British under the lease. So it had nothing to do with 'enemy establishment' - yet another categoric LIE from you. Jhoot bolte boolte thak nahee jaahat ho kya babua ?
IN present form u are suffering from analogy gone south which is ur usual dope-head calling card.
Vats, you dont have the required competence in English to call out my analogies.

BTW u are yet to suffer from aphsaia today my observation of ur past behaviour says by now it should have kicked in.:haha:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: The guy with the poorest English comprehension skills here is accusing me of APHASIA....agar ilzaam laganaa hi hai to kam se kam jurm ka naam to theek se lo, unpar gawaar gaiyya !

Jesus' date=' can't you guys debate without getting personal. Where is the good doctor !:confused_smile:[/quote'] 1. I dont tolerate racists 2. I dont tolerate bigots 3. I dont tolerate liars. D_R is a prime example of all thee- i've proven he is a racist before (and several agreed FYI), it has been established that he is a bigot ( not just by me- even Lurker, Dhondy, etc. took issues with D_R's bigotry and you too have done it in the past). And this thread clearly proves D_R's repertoire of lies. Now that he is a proof-positive in all three categories, he should just thank his lucky stars that he is too far for my fist to reach....or else a facial re-arrangement would've been delivered very happily by me on his sorry face.