When the Chickens came home to Roost !

Ram

Now that he is a proof-positive in all three categories, he should just thank his lucky stars that he is too far for my fist to reach....or else a facial re-arrangement would've been delivered very happily by me on his sorry face.
Boy , u certainly r confident aren't u ? how do you know you can beat up DR or Bheem . What if they are big guys with huge guns?

Boy ' date=' u certainly r confident aren't u ? how do you know you can beat up DR or Bheem . What if they are big guys with huge guns?[/quote'] I am confident enough to try should the opportunity present itself. Big guys ? size is not a factor in fighting- that is if you know how to fight - which i do. Ofcourse there are many who know how to fight much better than me...but i am willing to take the chance that these two armchair pundits dont get up after a few shots. As for guns- i have guns too...so it wont even be a factor. Now, can you please explain why i should tolerate a person who is a liar, racist and a bigot all rolled into one ? Can you please explain to me why do i get banned for talking down to ONE arrogant moderator when this guy gets to go scot-free for making racist statements towards an entire ethnicityand show his bigotry towards a group of 1.5 billion people ? Can you please explain if the events i've underscored is the hallmark of a dictatorship or a democracy ?

Man' date=' i would pay top dollar to see DR and CC have a debate - face to face - in real life.[/quote'] If he speaks as clumsily as he writes, i'd KO him long before he said anything of substance. First rule of debating strategy is not to go into a debate with serious linguistic shortcommings- if you cannot express yourself, use the wrong terms, wrong words and fail to understand the reponses, you will get laughed out of the stage.

I am confident enough to try should the opportunity present itself. Big guys ? size is not a factor in fighting- that is if you know how to fight - which i do. Ofcourse there are many who know how to fight much better than me...but i am willing to take the chance that these two armchair pundits dont get up after a few shots. As for guns- i have guns too...so it wont even be a factor.
boy, isnt he funny? :haha:

Guest dada_rocks

Facial rearrangement: Man most probably u are 5 feet 1 inch dope-head who manage to walk somehow and u harbour this hallucination. let me put it this way people like you pee in their pants when they face me. Although I have left my past behind but if I have to u won't know what hit you. this online garbaging now here u can lull ursle fin thinking u scored some points so confine urself to that.. Don;t dream dreams And u lurker and dhondy agreed on something now that has to be eighth wonder.

If he speaks as clumsily as he writes' date=' i'd KO him long before he said anything of substance. First rule of debating strategy is not to go into a debate with serious linguistic shortcommings- if you cannot express yourself, use the wrong terms, wrong words and fail to understand the reponses, you will get laughed out of the stage.[/quote'] many in this board would testify, tht u lack serious knowledge in cricket, but u still indulge in debates on the cricket forum.... why???

^^ CC mate chill. Yes you can look towards the negatives as you have mentioned or you can also look towards positives. I can say that a lot of people appreciate your presence here(I know I do) and you must have openly read about it. But like any of us you also have your drawbacks and so sometimes you can pi$$ off people just as someone else does. No harm done so long as we can have a beer at the end of the day. Dont worry about hatred/bigotry on MB's. It exists because people actually beleive in them. Just like we believe we are right, they believe they are right too. Its all a fair game. You are a great debater and one good thing about you is you don't back out of a fight. But maybe just maybe you can let some discussions go with a sense of humour perhaps? Think about it. xx

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: The guy with the poorest English comprehension skills here is accusing me of APHASIA....agar ilzaam laganaa hi hai to kam se kam jurm ka naam to theek se lo, unpar gawaar gaiyya !
chalo der se hi sahi aaya to..:haha:

chalo der se hi sahi aaya to..:haha:
Der se hi lekin fir bhi tum ek adhi-dimaag chaalu waale dopey ke haath maat kha gaye... To tu kya nikla re ? mere prasn ka uttar dene ki kableeyat jo naheen rakhta, usko apnee aukaad me rahnee chahiye...apne se jo akal ya hosh me barey hote hain, unse pangaa naheen lena chahiye,samjhe, vats ?

Guest dada_rocks
many in this board would testify' date=' tht u lack serious knowledge in cricket, but u still indulge in debates on the cricket forum.... why???[/quote'] He lacks knowledge period there is no need to qualify.. Thanks to google he puts few garbage here and there. recently we were debating voting in CWC at the eve of independence for PM's post the clown comes up wiht the SC Bose drivel.. I wondered why he broached up this unrelated topic then I put those words in google search and hit enter voila very first result was talking about SC Bose.. :haha:

Guest dada_rocks
Der se hi lekin fir bhi tum ek adhi-dimaag chaalu waale dopey ke haath maat kha gaye... To tu kya nikla re ? mere prasn ka uttar dene ki kableeyat jo naheen rakhta, usko apnee aukaad me rahnee chahiye...apne se jo akal ya hosh me barey hote hain, unse pangaa naheen lena chahiye,samjhe, vats ?
paagalon se samanya aadmi maat nahi khayega ot aur kya karega.. :haha:

Guest dada_rocks
If he speaks as clumsily as he writes' date=' i'd KO him long before he said anything of substance. First rule of debating strategy is not to go into a debate with serious linguistic shortcommings- if you cannot express yourself, use the wrong terms, wrong words and fail to understand the reponses, you will get laughed out of the stage.[/quote'] major aphasia attack alert Main Entry: apha·sia audio.gif Pronunciation: &-'fA-zh(E-)& Function: noun Etymology: New Latin, from Greek, from a- + -phasia : loss or impairment of the power to use or comprehend words usually resulting from brain damage (dope-heads do suffer from this usually)

Man most probably u are 5 feet 1 inch dope-head who manage to walk somehow and u harbour this hallucination.
No need for guessworks- i've already said before- i am 5'7
let me put it this way people like you pee in their pants when they face me.
Achha ? To fir bol..kahaan mile...or kab ? Kahaan rahte ho tum ? Toronto mein ? Koi date bolo aaj se 1 mahine ke baad aur hum haazir ho jayenge..fir dekhenge ki kiski tatti utartee hai or kiski naheen... ya fir tu aaja....chal main he bataa deta hoon..main rahta hoon Vancouver mein...near Broadway & Nanaimo. Agar tu nahi aana chahta..to apni thikaana bol..dekhe kitne dum hai tere mein. Are you up for the gauntlet, mate ? I promise i wont bring guns- my hands and feet are enough.

many in this board would testify' date=' tht u lack serious knowledge in cricket, but u still indulge in debates on the cricket forum.... why???[/quote'] The only one lacking knowledge is the one who can confuse a statement like 'replace 125kph with spin and you get Kumble' to mean 'kumble bowled at 125kph'. If you aint got the balls to admit your error, i suggest you shut yer hole.

major aphasia attack alert Main Entry: apha·sia audio.gif Pronunciation: &-'fA-zh(E-)& Function: noun Etymology: New Latin, from Greek, from a- + -phasia : loss or impairment of the power to use or comprehend words usually resulting from brain damage (dope-heads do suffer from this usually)
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Saaala...you cant even spell aphasia properly and you accuse me of suffering fom aphasia...when aphasia is to do with comprehension ! Mother of all ironies... Now tell me...where to meet and when so that i can re-arrange your face to my liking.

Guest dada_rocks
1. I dont tolerate racists U want to wipe out israel 2. I dont tolerate bigots: refere 1 3. I dont tolerate liars.. I will give it to u here u are dope-head so actually u belive ur drivel so can't lie.
Sare kanch foot gaye honge tumhare ghar ke ... .:haha: