Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

Irfan was out of cricket for a long time due to fitness related issues and it is too early to bring him back. When he is fully fit he should be back in the ODI squad not Test. Abu Nechim would have been the best option, but since the selectors are not inclined to select him, I think Mithun is the next best option. In the NKP Salve Trophy final Mithun was consistently bowling between 135-138 Kph. Of the other domestic bowlers, Pawan Suyal is injured, R.P.Singh is still sporting a pouch and Rahul Shuka has come back after a injury lay-off.

Irfan was out of cricket for a long time due to fitness related issues and it is too early to bring him back. When he is fully fit he should be back in the ODI squad not Test. Abu Nechim would have been the best option' date=' but since the selectors are not inclined to select him, I think Mithun is the next best option. In the NKP Salve Trophy final Mithun was consistently bowling between 135-138 Kph. Of the other domestic bowlers, Pawan Suyal is injured, R.P.Singh is still sporting a pouch and Rahul Shuka has come back after a injury lay-off.[/quote'] Abu Nechim is someone who should be given a chance, but not in Australia. He should be tried out in an unimportant series first, like last 2 ODIs of the current series.

if sreesanth was fit i would go for him he can make things happen if ishant does not bows well in 2 matches sack him... and let him play ranji like others this new attitude of blooding youn fast bowers is good but if ur gonna do that do without bais its not like ishant is even experinced or has ever won u matches against big teams

Sreesanth was drafted into the WC squad due to the injury of PK. Would history repeat itself again? :nervous:
I thought that would happen with ODI WI team too. Hopefully he will be fit and called up. He is much better than RP and Mithun, Nehra in tests. In fact he is better than Ishant. Second only to ZK but impressed wit Aaron and Yadav progress.
Chillichant is injured himself.
blessing in disguise for India.
How can you hate someone so much :hysterical: He is one of our best seamers and better than any jokers you are bringing up.
I don't hate him. I am just very, very irritated by his histrionics and lack of temperament which is leading to a phenomenal talent being wasted.

man yesterday's bowling performance brought a grin on my face after long time i was happy with indias bowling yadav ,zaheer,ishant,ashwin this would be the bowling line up if zaheer is injured now aaron will come in looks like a promising fast bowler will improve yadav on the other hand in unbeiliveable hitting 145 w/o much effort :O and good control too now