Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

Whover get selected, he'll be in bench for whole series..Anyways I dont want to select pathan even though he is in good form in domestic as he has just come back from a long injury and want to see him toil for whole domestic season =, If he remains injury free, then we can think of selecting him, my choice would be Mithun.

if i need to Select than i wud Select AbuNachim based on his good Form recently .. Second Choice Could be Ashok DINDA as He has Pace and he is getting wickets. Third Choice is Manpreet Gony. Sreesanth is my favourite but he seems UNfit and not in the best forms else HE is way better than all the three Above bowlers ..i wud have straight away given him the new ball ahead of UMESH and Aaron if Sreesanth was in form and was fit. But what ever i know of him now he is woefully out of form and fitness now.........if he does not improve he will be forgotten like VRV singh.

if i need to Select than i wud Select AbuNachim based on his good Form recently .. Second Choice Could be Ashok DINDA as He has Pace and he is getting wickets. Third Choice is Manpreet Gony. Sreesanth is my favourite but he seems UNfit and not in the best forms else HE is way better than all the three Above bowlers ..i wud have straight away given him the new ball ahead of UMESH and Aaron if Sreesanth was in form and was fit. But what ever i know of him now he is woefully out of form and fitness now.........if he does not improve he will be forgotten like VRV singh.
NO Slow trundler for tests - like VK, we have good fast bowlers in team like ishant varun umesh and ZAK..if zak is fit, this 5th bowler will just remain a passenger..........
RP good form. :dontknow: has average of 49 and SR of 83 this season and as fast as watermelon.
BIG LARGE FAT RP ??? Rckt- How can u promote a fatty ? he is as bad as munaf in fielding today and is genuinely unfit..as on today he has improved from a 125K bowler ( in england) to a 128_130 K swing less left armer......r u still thinking of his GOLDEN DAYS when he was 140K+ Swing. i saw him getting ricky pointing out in Mumbai ( i was at wankhade) 7 years before ..he was bowling atleast at 145K and at left arm - He was DEADLY..dhoni caught and just before that a catch had come which our Small Little tendulkar jumped but cud not reach at......that was fiery PACE at left Arm...he was surely faster than ZAK then but those days are HISTORY now for him..let is live in the Present.even sreesanth was deadly then ..but as on today He is also history till he can really bounce back. Selectors shud not shoot themselves on their foot by selecting RP and then feel embarassed.
RPS bowled a 8 over spell for UP before tea. Average speed of 133' date=' top speed of 138. Didn't pick a wicket but was troubling the batsman.Bowled short. Bhuvanesh Kumar bowled a fuller length and got it to swing both ways. Has taken the 2 wickets that have fallen so far of Rajasthan.[/quote'] Has RP lost some flab?
Have heard that 2-3 selectors are at Kotla watching Irfan's and Nehra's bowling today. Makes their case stronger.
Irfan made 23 and so far taken 4 of the 5 Delhi wickets 12- 0- 63 -4 Nehra 26.1- 4- 102- 6 Whoever is taken will not be in the playing 11. Whats the point of selecting Nehra if he cant be in the playing 11 + he is a useless fielder.