Whom should we pick in place of Praveen?

koksmayu

apart from UY ...where are the FAST bowlers in the country??? NO trundler should be given a chance no matter how "well" they did in domestic against non threatening batsmen
Agree. 85-86 mph should be the minimum speed starting criteria for right arm fast bowlers, left arm bowlers can still be effective with their angle and swing into the batsman at slower pace, also there can be exceptions in helpful conditions like in case of PK who is exceptionally good with his swinging skills.
Agree. 85-86 mph should be the minimum speed starting criteria for right arm fast bowlers' date=' left arm bowlers can still be effective with their angle and swing into the batsman at slower pace, also there can be exceptions in helpful conditions like in case of PK who is exceptionally good with his swinging skills.[/quote'] but we can only manage with what we have,we dont have many 85-86 mph bowlers,only Abu Nechim is there,I'm sure his time will come soon
but we can only manage with what we have' date='we dont have many 85-86 mph bowlers,only Abu Nechim is there,I'm sure his time will come soon[/quote'] Apart from Nechim, we have Rahul Shukla, Mohammad Shami, Faizal Dhudhat, and Anwar Ahmed who all are very new to domestic cricket or in case of Rahul Shukla, only 21, has been plagued by injuries like groin injury and back injury and other health problems like chicken pox in the last 2 years. Rahul Shukla according to many, one is Maninder SIngh who saw him at Mumbai Indians camp in 2010, is supposed to be as quick as Aaron.
apart from UY ...where are the FAST bowlers in the country??? NO trundler should be given a chance no matter how "well" they did in domestic against non threatening batsmen
Agree with u...but now the demand for Irfan Pathan to be selected has gained momentum like Anna Hazare's anti-corruption movement. Saw CNN IBN interviewing him yesterday. I think selectors may be inclined to take him. My opinion..it should be Abu Nechim. Rahul Shukla has just come back after a long linjury lay-off. Forget about experience..How do you expect him to gain experience unless you pick him?
Definitely feeling the love from ICF today :two_thumbs_up:
lol its common sense mate i like to sit through test matches and watch.. and u can tell this guy has talent what has munaf and others done ? even in odis in india last time he played in india he got 8 wickets in 2 odis...:winky:
Agree with u...but now the demand for Irfan Pathan to be selected has gained momentum like Anna Hazare's anti-corruption movement. Saw CNN IBN interviewing him yesterday. I think selectors may be inclined to take him. My opinion..it should be Abu Nechim. Rahul Shukla has just come back after a long linjury lay-off. Forget about experience..How do you expect him to gain experience unless you pick him?
:laugh:
Dinda has perfomed very very well.....has taken 12 wkts in a match.He's sharp & can move the ball at pace.He may not be as quick as UY,VA or Ishu but he's quicker than Mithun or Pathan.With pace around 137-143ks & movement he's a good option.
last time I saw him,was impressed with his pace,but wasnt getting any movement,if hes improved on that,its great
Dinda has perfomed very very well.....has taken 12 wkts in a match.He's sharp & can move the ball at pace.He may not be as quick as UY,VA or Ishu but he's quicker than Mithun or Pathan.With pace around 137-143ks & movement he's a good option.
Dinda can bowl in 140s but for a short period and cannot sustain it. He lacks the stamina. He is not like Yadav and Aaron. They can bowl in 140s any day without much effort. Dinda is one who has to put extra effort to generate pace. I still remember the Semi final of Devdhar trophy early this year where Dinda and Aaron were both playing for East Zone. While Aaron was consistently bowling 140s on a slow track with fastest being 147K and picked 5-fer, Dinda was barely touching 135K and mostly in 128-133k range.