Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

four of those mattered - 96' date='03,07,11. half of pakistan must have committed suicide these days and decreased population of pakistan. after matches indian pm got calls from world leaders all around the world for killing so many terrorists in one stroke - something they were having trouble doing with drone strikes and other means.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] its funny you say that because i remember watching an asian test championship match in culcutta where the indian crowd set themselves on fire when they were on the verge of defeat , mass suicide live on tv :cantstop:, and after 10 mins they were all gone , magically dissapeared.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dude, even by your low standards this is utterly laughable. The World Cup is the tournament that counts, and no matter how much you try and pretend otherwise, you would have traded all those meaningless wins over BD/Zim/WI/Lanka that you are gloating about for the World Cup in a flash. You guys are not the best at anything - well apart from your players getting jailed for cheating. Now in that regard you are truly the best, I admit.
You're looking at my statement in the wrong context. This was a reply meant solely to the post I quoted. Winning the World Cup is an honour indeed. But India didn't actually rule the world after that 1983 victory *cough*:giggle: It was WI,Pak,Aus,Eng and then India throughout the 80's
its funny you say that because i remember watching an asian test championship match in culcutta where the indian crowd set themselves on fire when they were on the verge of defeat ' date=' mass suicide live on tv :cantstop:, and after 10 mins they were all gone , magically dissapeared.[/quote'] Too bad,we Indians are too primitive hence we still use gasoline and matchboxes to set stadiums on fire... Pakiland is so advanced that they don't use anything less than AK-47's to shoot themselves and the opposition
only 3 of those matches even mattered :hysterical:' date=' the rest were inconsequential ,[b'] pakistan lost just to sympathise with the ordinary indian sides of the time so that they could go home with a consolation win as pakistan was always gonna qualify:cantstop: on the other hand pakistan has won asian test championship matches , the chennai test the champions trophy match and countless other championships and not to mention the bilateral series home and away
Lol....I am happy to know that Pak lost some matches purposely on humanitarian grounds without any financial benefit.... I guess its not always about the money....:hail:
four of those mattered - 96' date='03,07,11. half of pakistan must have committed suicide these days and decreased population of pakistan. after matches indian pm got calls from world leaders all around the world for killing so many terrorists in one stroke - something they were having trouble doing with drone strikes and other means.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] DM calls paki cricket fans as terrorists... what are the mods doing here... he has in another thread made fun about saeed anwar's daughter... this kind of behaviour from a regural poster on this forum is unacceptable...:hitler:
lol' date=' no they didnt matter the most , ask chetan sharma what mattered most :winky:, pakistan has won two world cups , asian test championship and countless other titles in addition to putting up good performances in bilateral series, unlike some other teams who choke when they face pakistan as apparent by their win loss against pakistan :icflove:[/quote'] 1 world cup 1 world t20 not two world cups. world t20 is a 1-2 year tournament odi wc is 4 year one dont equate both. What asian test champion ? have you ever been test No 1 if not nothing else is good enough achievement in test arena sorry.
lol @ the comments in this thread. Pakistan's wins have really driven some of you guys nutz :haha: I think Misbah should come out and apologize to India.
lol @ pak fans for calling pak team 'the most successful team of 2011' but stopping short of saying 'most successful in minnow bashing'.
You're looking at my statement in the wrong context. This was a reply meant solely to the post I quoted. Winning the World Cup is an honour indeed. But India didn't actually rule the world after that 1983 victory *cough*:giggle: It was WI,Pak,Aus,Eng and then India throughout the 80's
80's. But pak further down. Point is 80's.