Pakistan: Most Successful ODI team of 2011

Asim

after that England tour to the champions happened and we all know the results:finger: u see team india (the champions) dont like easy wins. we want the opposition no matter how minnow team it is, to have a glimmer of hope, and then we crush all their hopes. remember the semi ?? u thought u were going to win when we scored 260 ?? didnt you?? i know u did :--D 11 indian crushed the hopes of 17 crores pakistani that day. winning the match was just an iceing on the cake.:cantstop:
Have already said about WC SF :) But... Being #1 Test team a tour to United Kingdom and a Test series i:cantstop: who had the crushed hopes there? even we were way better there being no 6,7 team...
so India played better on that day' date='no?[/quote'] nah... thats the point... usually a team playing poor naturally means other playing better but it was not the case here cz it was not good of india made us to play poor... Ind too played poorly... worst fielding by Pak, what "better" india had in that?
nah... thats the point... usually a team playing poor naturally means other playing better but it was not the case here cz it was not good of india made us to play poor... Ind too played poorly... worst fielding by Pak, what "better" india had in that?
we didnt drop catches.u talk about Misbah,but why were ur openers unable to score against Nehra???? Sehwag's blitz,Raina's late knock,Munaf's slower ball to Razzaq,sab bhool gye kya?
nah... thats the point... usually a team playing poor naturally means other playing better but it was not the case here cz it was not good of india made us to play poor... Ind too played poorly... worst fielding by Pak, what "better" india had in that?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dude, I know how much it is burning even after eight months by your "in denial" posts, but the fact is that India destroyed the dreams of you and 180 million compatriots that day, just as we have in every single World Cup game we have played you in. We couldn't care less whether your team played badly, threw the game or whatever.
Have already said about WC SF :) But... Being #1 Test team a tour to United Kingdom and a Test series i:cantstop: who had the crushed hopes there? even we were way better there being no 6,7 team...
then why are u still number 6 brah :haha: beating zimbabwe aint going to get u to number 1 brah :hysterical:

It does not matter much as it was more of a minnow bashing year for Pakis rather than real teams. But having said that, need to compliment the Paki team for the vast improvement of performance since last year when it was a minnow itself. On a second thought, when the fixers were caught Pakis were crying foul and cringing. They were especially sad perhaps at the banning of the kiddo and "wannabe hijra with a girly smile" (forgot his name but he used to comb his hair in the middle) but it seems the banning of the fixers resulted in a lot of improvement for the team. So, moral of the story is that don't support fixers and cry over them. At least you will always do better if you try to realistically improve instead of supporting ball biting and matching fixing.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dude, I know how much it is burning even after eight months by your "in denial" posts, but the fact is that India destroyed the dreams of you and 180 million compatriots that day, just as we have in every single World Cup game we have played you in. We couldn't care less whether your team played badly, threw the game or whatever.
Nah bro thats wrong analysis of yours, Yes I still remember how bad I felt after 96 QF and 2003 match, I still "feel" about those 2 matches but this time absolutly not like that... In fact IMO we all Paksitanis took it very positively and I rather enjoy remembering that, even qualifying for SF this time with was an acheivment having unfit shoaib. inzi and yousuf less middle order, banned fixing players etc etc... On the other hand 2003 team was probably the Best ODI team we ever had...
Nah bro thats wrong analysis of yours' date=' Yes I still remember how bad I felt after 96 QF and 2003 match, I still "feel" about those 2 matches but this time absolutly not like that... In fact IMO we all Paksitanis took it very positively and I rather enjoy remembering that, even qualifying for SF this time with was an acheivment having unfit shoaib. inzi and yousuf less middle order, banned fixing players etc etc... [b']On the other hand 2003 team was probably the Best ODI team we ever had...
1999 was definitely better. shoaib was in good form. Saqlain was a very good spinner that time. Wasim waqar were better in 99 than 2003.
Nah bro thats wrong analysis of yours' date=' Yes I still remember how bad I felt after 96 QF and 2003 match, I still "feel" about those 2 matches but this time absolutly not like that... In fact IMO we all Paksitanis took it very positively and I rather enjoy remembering that, even qualifying for SF this time with was an acheivment having unfit shoaib. inzi and yousuf less middle order, banned fixing players etc etc... On the other hand 2003 team was probably the Best ODI team we ever had...[/quote'] I have a recording of the 2003 match. Never fails to cheer me up on a gloomy day. :--)
Nah bro thats wrong analysis of yours' date=' Yes I still remember how bad I felt after 96 QF and 2003 match, I still "feel" about those 2 matches but this time absolutly not like that... In fact IMO we all Paksitanis took it very positively and I rather enjoy remembering that, even qualifying for SF this time with was an acheivment having unfit shoaib. inzi and yousuf less middle order, banned fixing players etc etc... On the other hand 2003 team was probably the Best ODI team we ever had...[/quote'] Fair enough. Although I'd agree with numb that the 1999 side was better. The 2003 side had big names on paper but a lot of them were past it or out of form.
lol do u people really think that pakistan has real chance against full strength indian side? lmfao i dont think even england has chance... only south africa can iactually beat india fair and square
:hatsoff: the height of patriotism , so england were just lucky to win 4 nil and most of the matches by as comprehensive a margin as possible ?? , :two_thumbs_up: