India		31	19	9	2	1	2.11	
South Africa	15	9	6	0	0	1.5	
New Zealand	17	9	7	0	1	1.28	
Sri Lanka	28	14	12	0	2	1.16	
England		30	11	16	2	1	0.68	
West Indies	25	9	15	0	1	0.6	
Zimbabwe	17	6	11	0	0	0.54	
Bangladesh	19	6	13	0	0	0.46

Match fixing scandels, teams internal management issues, retirements, un-retirements, bans, changings of captains & coaches, judicial enquiries, jail sentences to players BUT... Despite all controversies, Paksitani team is the most successful ODI team of 2011. Yes, we mostly played against less stronger teams like WI, Zim, BD but beating NZ in NZ, qualifying for WC Semi Final, beating SL and most importantly not loosing any ODI series are the highlights of the year... Few very important and consistant performances by Pakistani Players. In batting: Hafeez, Misbah, Umar Akmal & Younis Khan are so far among top 15 most runs scoring players... Similarly in bowling Afridi, Ajmal, Hafeez and Gul performed consistantly and so far among top 15 ODI wicket takers :two_thumbs_up: Congratulations to Pakistan, Pakistani Team and Pakistani Cricket Fans and Best Wishes for 2012...

the world cup victory over australia was special pakistan was the last team to beat them in 99 and as fate would have it , it was pakistan that broke their 34 match winning streak , amazing .:hatsoff:
Nah bro thats wrong analysis of yours' date=' Yes I still remember how bad I felt after 96 QF and 2003 match, I still "feel" about those 2 matches but this time absolutly not like that... In fact IMO we all Paksitanis took it very positively and I rather enjoy remembering that, even qualifying for SF this time with was an acheivment having unfit shoaib. inzi and yousuf less middle order, banned fixing players etc etc...[b'] On the other hand 2003 team was probably the Best ODI team we ever had...
udhar bhi bad luck se haare the kya?
1999 was definitely better. shoaib was in good form. Saqlain was a very good spinner that time. Wasim waqar were better in 99 than 2003.
Yes may be but I personally feel like 2003 was better because Yousuf, Inzi, Wasim, Shoaib, Saeed, Razzaq and Afridi all of them played in both 99 and 03 teams so nturally they must be more experienced players as compared to 99. and yes Saqlain was a great plus in 99 but similarly Waqar and Younis Khan were better addition in 03 team replacing Azhar and Ijaz of 99 teams...
udhar bhi bad luck se haare the kya?
Nah... in 1st inng we did our best to score 270+ and that score made us too confident to win and in 2nd inng Waqar taking Sehwag & Ganguly in 2 consecutive balls moment was just like WE DID IT But the effort India did after that was almost unbelievable, I consider it THE BEST chase india made vs Pak of my lifetime... I mean Shoaib+Wasim+Waqar at peak of their career and putting everything they had but still india managed to chase it comfortably, got to admire...
Yes may be but I personally feel like 2003 was better because Yousuf, Inzi, Wasim, Shoaib, Saeed, Razzaq and Afridi all of them played in both 99 and 03 teams so nturally they must be more experienced players as compared to 99. and yes Saqlain was a great plus in 99 but similarly Waqar and Younis Khan were better addition in 03 team replacing Azhar and Ijaz of 99 teams...
that team was only good on paper , there was clear infighting amongst the team mates , waqar was the worst choice as skipper at the time , that whole world cup campaign was a massive failure , so no surprises that they lost to india because by the time the indian match happened the wc campaign was well and truly over , the embarrassing defeat to england just sealed the deal . on the other hand there was something about the 96 and 99 teams, that final loss to australia in 99 was cruel:facepalm:
that team was only good on paper , there was clear infighting amongst the team mates , waqar was the worst choice as skipper at the time , that whole world cup campaign was a massive failure ,:hysterical: so no surprises that they lost to india because by the time the indian match happened the wc campaign was well and truly over:hysterical: , the embarrassing defeat to england just sealed the deal . on the other hand there was something about the 96 and 99 teams, that final loss to australia in 99 was cruel:facepalm:
No . You had chance till last match against ZIM.
Team		Match	Won	Lost	Tied	NR	W/L	
Pakistan	31	23	7	0	1	3.28	
Australia	25	18	6	0	1	3	
India		31	19	9	2	1	2.11	
South Africa	15	9	6	0	0	1.5	
New Zealand	17	9	7	0	1	1.28	
Sri Lanka	28	14	12	0	2	1.16	
England		30	11	16	2	1	0.68	
West Indies	25	9	15	0	1	0.6	
Zimbabwe	17	6	11	0	0	0.54	
Bangladesh	19	6	13	0	0	0.46

Match fixing scandels, teams internal management issues, retirements, un-retirements, bans, changings of captains & coaches, judicial enquiries, jail sentences to players BUT... Despite all controversies, Paksitani team is the most successful ODI team of 2011. Yes, we mostly played against less stronger teams like WI, Zim, BD but beating NZ in NZ, qualifying for WC Semi Final, beating SL and most importantly not loosing any ODI series are the highlights of the year... Few very important and consistant performances by Pakistani Players. In batting: Hafeez, Misbah, Umar Akmal & Younis Khan are so far among top 15 most runs scoring players... Similarly in bowling Afridi, Ajmal, Hafeez and Gul performed consistantly and so far among top 15 ODI wicket takers :two_thumbs_up: Congratulations to Pakistan, Pakistani Team and Pakistani Cricket Fans and Best Wishes for 2012...

Why are you congratulating the test team? .... And Pak fans had more to cry than laugh in 2011 like the controversies surrounding match fixing (w/ many pak fans wanting the bowlers to play despite the fixing), customary loss to Ind, etc. So I don't know if the table you posted will go in healing those 'wounds' Anyways, but if the above table floats your boat, congratulations to Pak (ODI) team