Who you see at #3 batsmen in world test 11?

koksmayu

as an indian, its impossible for me to respect ricky plonking. plonking has plonked against india so many times that i have lost count, he basically made a career out of being owned by harbhajan singh and couldnt buy a run on any of austraya's tours of india. plonking is a massive, george bush-lookalike failure. he will eventually finish his career with a batting avg under 50, that is unless cricket austraya put the poor puppy out of his misery before that happens. dravid = class act.

as an indian, its impossible for me to respect ricky plonking. plonking has plonked against india so many times that i have lost count, he basically made a career out of being owned by harbhajan singh and couldnt buy a run on any of austraya's tours of india. plonking is a massive, george bush-lookalike failure. he will eventually finish his career with a batting avg under 50, that is unless cricket austraya put the poor puppy out of his misery before that happens. dravid = class act.
It sounds to me like your hatred for Ponting is affecting your thought process. Ponting has achieved everything there is to achieve in the game and will rightfully go down as one of the games legends. He has nothing left to prove.