Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

Cant pick..... Ball did beat Sachins bat only once in that inning...... But by the end he looked like he would faint. May be,because he batted all pifpty overs... On The contrary Sehwag when got out looked like he had some stamina left to score about say fifty more runs.

aa agaya auqat pe.... now back it up with some RPT category of calculations.
I am giving my opinion on which inng I like from two very good innings aukat pe toh tu aya hai apni (fanatic) :finger: .... aur uper se rpt ke baat karte hai, aukat hai teri usko samajne ki :giggle: what a fool :doh:

I rate the sachin one to be slightly higher as it was against South Africa with Steyn and Morkel in the attack. I think SA were ranked higher than India then. This WI side is a decent one. Some really promising talent. But clearly not at the level of SA.

I am giving my opinion on which inng I like from two very good innings aukat pe toh tu aya hai apni (fanatic) :finger: .... aur uper se rpt ke baat karte hai, aukat hai teri usko samajne ki :giggle: what a fool :doh:
abey chaman.. it is not about your opinion.but it is about your logic... needed help and all.. Even I would pick 219 for entertainment value, and 200* for quality of opposition and special value for first ever (no precedence)...but your logic is as ridiculous as ever...not that I am surprised, but good to see that you are consistent. "RPT samajhne kee auqat" :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: something like this can come out of your hole only :D
They are in a state of mourning today. So you need to cut them some slack.
how so? that record was always going to be broken. But the very fact that Sachin was the first man to break the 200 milestone in cricket cannot be taken by anybody....:finger:
Why compare them. Both knocks were incredible. I don't understand why there always has to be a comparison with Sachin when another batsman achieves something significant. Sachin is probably the greatest Indian batsman ever while Sehwag is the best in Asia. Appreciate both of them for what they are.
This!
A tough one as a 200 in an ODI is some achievement but still IF I had to pick one, it would be the 219 .... I always thought Sehwag was the best bet to get to 200 and good to see him finally get that What stuck me about Veeru's inning was that it was played at an amazing SR. Ten towards the end of that inng was struggling to get the ball away because of fatigue. That hammer-head knock by Dhoni allowed Ten to take singles and get to the mark .... Sehwag did not need 'such' help As I said, both of them were great innings but if I had to pick one, it would be the 219
Sachin was obviously tired yet his last 50 came off 24 balls. Is that what you call a struggle?
A tough one as a 200 in an ODI is some achievement but still IF I had to pick one, it would be the 219 .... I always thought Sehwag was the best bet to get to 200 and good to see him finally get that What stuck me about Veeru's inning was that it was played at an amazing SR. Ten towards the end of that inng was struggling to get the ball away because of fatigue. That hammer-head knock by Dhoni allowed Ten to take singles and get to the mark .... Sehwag did not need 'such' help As I said, both of them were great innings but if I had to pick one, it would be the 219
To the victor goes the spoils. He did not break the World record he smashed it as they say in the world of Sprints. 19 runs ahead now of the 2nd placed Tendulkar. So has to be VS's though it is silly to make such picks.
There's no mention of bowling attacks at all, why am I not surprised? :giggle:
There's no mention of bowling attacks at all' date=' why am I not surprised? :giggle:[/quote'] usual suspects are busy at their business. Instead of enjoying commending both, they have to find negatives w/o basis to put down another one.. when there is hardly any significant difference between the two. btw, talking about sheer dominance.. Shane Watson's recent 180 or so against Bangladesh was most brutal ever.
usual suspects are busy at their business. Instead of enjoying commending both, they have to find negatives w/o basis to put down another one.. when there is hardly any significant difference between the two. btw, talking about sheer dominance.. Shane Watson's recent 180 or so against Bangladesh was most brutal ever.
The Bangladeshis put a spanner in the works in that innings by not scoring enough runs to chase down :giggle: