Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219

1983-2011

Tendulkar 200* Vs Sehwag 219  

1. 1.

There's no mention of bowling attacks at all' date=' why am I not surprised? :giggle:[/quote'] lol .... When a team scores 400+ on such pitches, you want to talk abt bowling attacks! .... From what I recall, that Ind vs SA was a high scoring series with bowlers from both sides struggling based on bowling attacks on paper, are we going to imply that Dhoni 70 odd > Sehwag 219 and since Sachin scored more than Dhoni, Sachins 200 > Sehwag 219 :giggle:
abey chaman.. it is not about your opinion.but it is about your logic... needed help and all.. Even I would pick 219 for entertainment value, and 200* for quality of opposition and special value for first ever (no precedence)...but your logic is as ridiculous as ever...not that I am surprised, but good to see that you are consistent. "RPT samajhne kee auqat" :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: something like this can come out of your hole only :D
Look who is talking abt logic :hysterical:
lol .... When a team scores 400+ on such pitches' date= you want to talk abt bowling attacks! .... From what I recall, that Ind vs SA was a high scoring series with bowlers from both sides struggling based on bowling attacks on paper, are we going to imply that Dhoni 70 odd > Sehwag 219 and since Sachin scored more than Dhoni, Sachins 200 > Sehwag 219 :giggle:
Oh dear! So in high scoring matches, bowling line-ups doesn't matter at all? your cricketing gyan is beyond beyond anyone's imagination :hatsoff:
lol .... When a team scores 400+ on such pitches, you want to talk abt bowling attacks! .... From what I recall, that Ind vs SA was a high scoring series with bowlers from both sides struggling based on bowling attacks on paper, are we going to imply that Dhoni 70 odd > Sehwag 219 and since Sachin scored more than Dhoni, Sachins 200 > Sehwag 219 :giggle:
So steyn and Morkel are not good bowlers even on flat pitches?
ok
Yes. And one more for you. Since you asked about bowling attacks which knock among tons of runs Tendulkar scored compares to the 96 by VVS at Durban when none of the other players from both sides even crossed 50 and the team won. You guys do not have to make it so obvious. I know you are in a state of mourning trying your best to undermine VS's record breaking knock but still.
Look who is talking abt logic :hysterical:
as usual, a top quality response.... stay happy in your dream world.. there is not place for your kind of logic in real world, except of course, to use as examples of absurdity. btw - since you are insisting at using "Ad-Hominem"..- what do you know about me :hmmm:.. I for sure know a lot about you, before you even posted your cropped picture.
Yes. And one more for you. Since you asked about bowling attacks which knock among tons of runs Tendulkar scored compares to the 96 by VVS at Durban when none of the other players from both sides even crossed 50 and the team won. You guys do not have to make it so obvious. I know you are in a state of mourning trying your best to undermine VS's record breaking knock but still.
bringing Test matches in a thread about runs made in ODIs :hatsoff:
Looks like your hormones are beaching the limit your brain can handle (see below).. let it settle, you can practice typing later, perhaps it might make more sense then, relatively.
bringing Test matches in a thread about runs made in ODIs :hatsoff:
Oh dear! So in high scoring matches' date=' bowling line-ups doesn't matter at all? your cricketing gyan is beyond beyond anyone's imagination :hatsoff:[/quote'] nice intrepretation guys! :giggle: When teams are scoring closed to 300 runs in most games of a series, the bowling attacks are struggling in those conditions .... which is why there is no point in talking about bowling attacks This (discussing based on bowling attacks) would be like two film-makers discussing a copied script on which both are basing their film on film-maker one: In my film, the hero takes his mom to airport in a taxi film maker 2: In my film, the hero takes his mom to airport in a rickshow a big difference, I must say!