Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

You did exactly what Apple does - copy what someone else is doing and the loudly claim that you have won. Next you will get a patent for "period" and you will be suing members for using that word in their posts. Disappointing.
Difference b/w Apple fans and Android fans: former stems from love for the company philosophy, products. Latter from Apple hatred. via Twitter Enough said!

My best buddy quit his full time job from the best wireless company in the world last year so he could learn app developement by himself. He stayed home unemployed(by his choice) to learn app developement from scratch, developed his own basic app wirh 500+ downloads n two weeks back he finally updated his résumé n linkdin n came on job market.Guess what he had 5 interviews, n he is now working in one of the best app developement company in the world with a better pay cheque. I remember he called me first before quitting last year n called me first when he got the job. Now he bought BB10 so he can mirror his nexus android apps on bb platform.

My best buddy quit his full time job from the best wireless company in the world last year so he could learn app developement by himself. He stayed home unemployed(by his choice) to learn app developement from scratch' date=' developed his own basic app wirh 500+ downloads n two weeks back he finally updated his rñÔum n linkdin n came on job market.Guess what he had 5 interviews, n he is now working in one of the best app developement company in the world with a better pay cheque. I remember he called me first before quitting last year n called me first when he got the job. Now he bought BB10 so he can mirror his nexus android apps on bb platform.[/quote'] Tell him to work hard!!!! Will be buying Blackberry Z10 when it hits the states to pair up with my playbook.