Aaron out of Aus tests. Weenie Koomar to replace!

hatja_tau

wow and paatinson got another 5 wicket haul best of luck india :P this is good competition even before series. wonder which team has more injured players :P and really u cant blame back ups sreesanth injured,now aaron injured..pk injured so thats ur 2 nd best bowlers injured and people like dinda ,gony ignored andm ithun selected ahead of them if zack gets injured vinay kumar is in now u see why i was in favour of selecting sreesanth if he was fit?!

interesting to note that we won the Perth test with an attack of RP Singh I Pathan Ishant and Kumble. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/291353.html playing against i would say a much stronger Aus team. I would certainly rate an attack of Zaheer Ishant Umesh and Ashwin as better than the attack we had back then. Batting as well, i think we are stronger now than what we were on paper atleast.

btw i dont really mind vinay kumar wont make me go mad like mithun selection did this guy can swing it in both ways ..and seems to bowl some beautiful balls in each match so cant deny the facts.. in all matches he bowled some good balls (even against england) so he can improve and honestly this guy should ve replaced pk in first place not mithun..

btw i dont really mind vinay kumar wont make me go mad like mithun selection did this guy can swing it in both ways ..and seems to bowl some beautiful balls in each match so cant deny the facts.. in all matches he bowled some good balls (even against england) so he can improve and honestly this guy should ve replaced pk in first place not mithun..
yes vinay's big issue is death bowling. Which wont be an issue in the tests. Has a strong ranji record. however he is a swing bowler. We need bowlers who can hit the deck in Aus.
interesting to note that we won the Perth test with an attack of RP Singh I Pathan Ishant and Kumble. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/current/match/291353.html playing against i would say a much stronger Aus team. I would certainly rate an attack of Zaheer Ishant Umesh and Ashwin as better than the attack we had back then. Batting as well, i think we are stronger now than what we were on paper atleast.
yep and u gotta understand even australia is injury hit so is fair i guess and if paatinson or siddle get injured for them even they have 120k trundlers as replacement
yep and u gotta understand even australia is injury hit so is fair i guess and if paatinson or siddle get injured for them even they have 120k trundlers as replacement
nah man Hazzelwood will come in he is 140 plus easily. Probably the fastest of the lot. copeland too is not a trundler.
yes vinay's big issue is death bowling. Which wont be an issue in the tests. Has a strong ranji record. however he is a swing bowler. We need bowlers who can hit the deck in Aus.
but how pitches right now are in australia this guy would be decent 3rd bowler and pk was also swing bowler so essentially he should ve replaced him in first place not mithun! he deserves it more than pathan and co but dinda to me would ve been better

Aussies will be licking their lips at facing this trundler attack. Expect T20 rates of scoring when Koomar & Twithun bowl. Australia are definite favourites to win this series now - just a matter of the margin of defeat. Shame the first test is on boxing day as it it was before the 25th it would certainly be xmas coming early. Let the run feast begin :facepalm:

Aussies will be licking their lips at facing this trundler attack. Expect T20 rates of scoring when Koomar & Twithun bowl. Australia are definite favourites to win this series now - just a matter of the margin of defeat. Shame the first test is on boxing day as it it was before the 25th it would certainly be xmas coming early. Let the run feast begin :facepalm:
im havinga feeling that zack is fit i mean this time he looks fit and with go in with decent match practice 2 fc games then 2 warm up games in australia and even if vk is in there i dont htink he will bowl as badly as mithun he just as might improve in this tour u never know he can swing them both ways and has decent control so not such a bad 3rd bowler any day better than pathan (who was public fav lmfao)