Paki Host Owned

maniac

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKZ18gQVSgo]Nirupama Subramanian Indian Journalist Post by Zagham - YouTube[/ame] Old Video and I am not sure if it has been posted before but just check the difference in quality of intellect of this Paki anchor and the Indian journalist I am not generalizing Pakistanis but definitely they need to put more responsible people on their TV...

The host equaling Shiv Shena to Taliban:hysterical: ...and Shiv Shena's influence on Indian government:hehe: and it's ideology to take over India :hysterical: Shiv Shena must be :dance: for such lavish praise. also Hindsight is such a wonderful gift, when the host asks why does US hate Pakistan more than India:hehe:?, obviously this interview taking place before Bin Laden's retirement home was discovered.

Kya yaar. 45 minute barbaad ho gaya!! Where is Pakistani host being owned??? Here are my thoughts on the discussion. a) Pakistani host, beleive Farah is her name, came across as far more appealing linguistically to me with more of her utterance in Urdu/Hindi as against Indian scribe who was perhaps leaning more towards English. This is of course a matter of personal bias but it is far more appealing to me personally. b) No matter how Indians chauvinistically shout about BJP, and the right wing, when it comes to matter of how good India is, most people almost always shows out that BJP have been routed recently and people dont like the political party lol. c) I was quite enamoured by the way Pakistani host took a step back when Indian scribe rather patronizingly stated how television media is lot worse than print media because people just say what they want. Yes you may not like what Farah said but it was a great gesture on her back to take a step back. d) IPL saga of Pakistani players being kicked out was a fiasco on all accounts, Pakistani host comes at it with a conspiracy angle which obviously was wrong but fact remains Indian power that be also acted completely retardedly and many fans celebrated that. So Pakistani criticism is not complete offlandish. Retards like Bal Thackeray have never done any good for India, or Indian image and it shows in place like this. e) Too often Indian scribe uses the crutches of "I dont know the fact", it got a bit too much for me towards the end. There was no owning, or pawning here. If anything full marks for the two ladies, specially the Pakistani host for keeping her cool. Maybe Indian and Pakistani women are more at peace than the men perhaps??

Kya yaar. 45 minute barbaad ho gaya!! Where is Pakistani host being owned??? Here are my thoughts on the discussion. a) Pakistani host, beleive Farah is her name, came across as far more appealing linguistically to me with more of her utterance in Urdu/Hindi as against Indian scribe who was perhaps leaning more towards English. This is of course a matter of personal bias but it is far more appealing to me personally. b) No matter how Indians chauvinistically shout about BJP, and the right wing, when it comes to matter of how good India is, most people almost always shows out that BJP have been routed recently and people dont like the political party lol. c) I was quite enamoured by the way Pakistani host took a step back when Indian scribe rather patronizingly stated how television media is lot worse than print media because people just say what they want. Yes you may not like what Farah said but it was a great gesture on her back to take a step back. d) IPL saga of Pakistani players being kicked out was a fiasco on all accounts, Pakistani host comes at it with a conspiracy angle which obviously was wrong but fact remains Indian power that be also acted completely retardedly and many fans celebrated that. So Pakistani criticism is not complete offlandish. Retards like Bal Thackeray have never done any good for India, or Indian image and it shows in place like this. e) Too often Indian scribe uses the crutches of "I dont know the fact", it got a bit too much for me towards the end. There was no owning, or pawning here. If anything full marks for the two ladies, specially the Pakistani host for keeping her cool. Maybe Indian and Pakistani women are more at peace than the men perhaps??
This lady was running a TV show and assuming it was a national channel,the way some of her questions were framed were definetely irresponsible. 'I don't know the fact' was the best way to respond because clearly the Indian journalist was not there as a spokesperson for the govt of India or for the matter of fact anyone, From what it looked like at the beginning of the interview,it was supposed to be a session to share about her life experiences living in Pak.She did the right thing in not engaging in a political debate with the loose-talking Paki host and handled it commendably. I am glad you look at it that way but when you say linguistically appealing,Ms.Subramaniam is definetely not a native speaker of the Hindi/Urdu language and despite not being as smooth in the language as the host she was still a good enough endorsement the way she spoke the national language and clearly at one point took the host by surprise as well when she said she was a Tamilian... I felt the Pak host got owned because I was really impressed by the way the Indian journalist handled her....sometimes you don't need tp pwn someone by responding,you can just sit back and enjoy the self-pwnage as it was for the world to see... PS:Apparently this chick was the same one who kept egging on S.Tanvir to eventually make the Zehniyat comment. Whenever you are inter

'I don't know the fact' was the best way to respond because clearly the Indian journalist was not there as a spokesperson for the govt of India or for the matter of fact anyone, From what it looked like at the beginning of the interview,it was supposed to be a session to share about her life experiences living in Pak.She did the right thing in not engaging in a political debate with the loose-talking Paki host and handled it commendably.
Is that different to what happens to a Pakistani journalist when he shows up on an India channel? The objectivity that you are looking for, quite rightly so, goes missing between the two countries and is not one sided. When a Pakistani journalist is interviewed, say after 26/11, he/she is expected nothing short of apology and to declare Pakistani a terrorist nation. Anything less is seen as blind patriotism.
I am glad you look at it that way but when you say linguistically appealing,Ms.Subramaniam is definetely not a native speaker of the Hindi/Urdu language and despite not being as smooth in the language as the host she was still a good enough endorsement the way she spoke the national language and clearly at one point took the host by surprise as well when she said she was a Tamilian...
First of all as I mentioned it is my personal preference/bias kicking in. But if I have to wear the judgemental hat I would say anybody who has lived in Delhi long enough, which she has, and in Pakistan should be pretty well versed in Hindi/Urdu. We can also expand this to television hosts in general and there is a far more chance of Pakistani hosts conversing in Hindi/Urdu than an average Indian host who shall regale in English.
I felt the Pak host got owned because I was really impressed by the way the Indian journalist handled her....sometimes you don't need tp pwn someone by responding,you can just sit back and enjoy the self-pwnage as it was for the world to see...
Whats specifically the ownage you are talking here? There was a very civil discussion. Some of the questions were lame (from our point of view) as to how Shiv Sena controls Indian Govt and all that but I am sure you can pick up equally retarded questions put forth by Indian hosts.
PS:Apparently this chick was the same one who kept egging on S.Tanvir to eventually make the Zehniyat comment.
That I do not know, I will take your word for it.

:D Before anybody else waste 45 minutes: :cantstop: She (the guest) calling her (the host) a journalist but actually she is absolutely not... She, Farah Hussain was a TV actress and now TV Host only (and absolutly not a host of political talk shows and current affairs etc like we have so many other names), so she simply don't qualify there to discuss such issues... This interview was supposedly to only remain within guest’s personal life, professional experiences in Pakistan, likings, disliking etc etc. Poor job by host and TV management to let her talk on these issues… But yeah no fault of you guys till now, to take it this seriously ;)

:D Before anybody else waste 45 minutes: :cantstop: She (the guest) calling her (the host) a journalist but actually she is absolutely not... She, Farah Hussain was a TV actress and now TV Host only (and absolutly not a host of political talk shows and current affairs etc like we have so many other names), so she simply don't qualify there to discuss such issues... This interview was supposedly to only remain within guestÃÔ personal life, professional experiences in Pakistan, likings, disliking etc etc. Poor job by host and TV management to let her talk on these issues But yeah no fault of you guys till now, to take it this seriously ;)
+1

one is foreign correspondent of a leading newspaper and other is a tv actress. that is like one is a rocket scientist and the other a cycle repairman of journalism. if at any point you were looking for " the appeal" then obliviously u are doing it wrong. that being said Pakistani host showed no more knowledge and intellect then a common housewife.

:D Before anybody else waste 45 minutes: :cantstop: She (the guest) calling her (the host) a journalist but actually she is absolutely not... She, Farah Hussain was a TV actress and now TV Host only (and absolutly not a host of political talk shows and current affairs etc like we have so many other names), so she simply don't qualify there to discuss such issues... This interview was supposedly to only remain within guestÃÔ personal life, professional experiences in Pakistan, likings, disliking etc etc. Poor job by host and TV management to let her talk on these issues But yeah no fault of you guys till now, to take it this seriously ;)
Well Lurker semmes really impresssed by her:hysterical:

Lurks These days I only watch Pakistani news, they show more quality stuff. News Channels like Geo etc have way better talk shows, and there is no hatred towards in India in particular, only amongst few but their humor, talks etc is brilliant. I switch to Indian TV, and its same old crap - nothing interesting at all Banana News Network is so funny They took on their own hosts..watch this rXgGyxgcH_s KA2OZDsn1JA