Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour

Sidhoni

Request for creation of match threads in Aus tour  

1. 1.

• Lotto Draw System
    • Fight it out ( First come first serve )

LOL flattery works most times' date=' but that was too obvious lol.:winky:[/quote'] Nope.. I aint interested in match thread. Cant take all that tension... I am more of MODS HAI HAI guy...:protest: I think he should save himself for 2015 final thread

dude...look at your signature :hysterical:
What's wrong with it? Imran Khan is an intelligent, handsome and well educated man and is deserving of female company. After his divorce he may be feeling a bit lonely so I hope he marries a good Pakistani woman. Who better than the well educated Veena Malik with her liberal western values?

What's wrong with it? Imran Khan is an intelligent' date=' handsome and well educated man and is deserving of female company. After his divorce he may be feeling a bit lonely so I hope he marries a good Pakistani woman. Who better than the well educated Veena Malik with[b'] her liberal western values?
:fail: You couldnt live without haveing a go at poor pakis

What's wrong with it? Imran Khan is an intelligent' date=' handsome and well educated man and is deserving of female company. After his divorce he may be feeling a bit lonely so I hope he marries a good Pakistani woman. Who better than the well educated Veena Malik with her liberal western values?[/quote'] But Veena is having a swayamvar in INDIA on imagine tv... with international participants...why would she want to marry a divorced oldie :idunno:

but the morons will be 100 times richer than the oldie...NRIs as you call it or maybe NRP(Non Resident Pakis)
RESPECT MAAAN , I believe u haven't seen Imran bowl, nor do you know about his life, this guys could get any woman he wanted, the biggest cassanova in cricket there can be, very rich, one of the greatest bowlers u will see, and a champion leader,everything that Miandad lacked..:hatsoff:

RESPECT MAAAN ' date=' I believe u haven't seen Imran bowl, nor do you know about his life, this guys could get any woman he wanted, the biggest cassanova in cricket there can be, very rich, one of the greatest bowlers u will see, and a champion leader,[b']everything that Miandad lacked..:hatsoff:
specially his Engliss-type education. :winky: