Who should come at no. 6 position?? Virat or Rohit

chainsmoker

Agree wid you. Kohli eventually will get the nod. And I almost forgot about S Ramesh. He used to play fast bowling really well. Remember him playing against young S Akhtar. He was very comfortable against him. Aakash Chopra's problem was, he used to get starts but didnt convert them into big ones
akash chopra IMO got the best of the chances any guy can get .. a test series down under, but he can only be remembered as a battling opener along with sehwag rather than a player who made even a tiny bit of difference
akash chopra IMO got the best of the chances any guy can get .. a test series down under' date=' but he can only be remembered as a battling opener along with sehwag rather than a player who made even a tiny bit of difference[/quote'] His battling, new ball-consuming knocks made quite a difference in Australia. Before that, we were used to see a scorecard of 5/1 in every Test in Australia in the past decade. The opening partnerships of more than 50 gave India a lot of belief.
Agree wid you. Kohli eventually will get the nod. And I almost forgot about S Ramesh. He used to play fast bowling really well. Remember him playing against young S Akhtar. He was very comfortable against him. Aakash Chopra's problem was, he used to get starts but didnt convert them into big ones
Kohli made 52 and 63 in his last two knocks. Chopra made 50 and 62 in the last two knocks before Australia. Pretty much similar :-)
Ramesh had feet made of lead. A very elegant player with great timing, but his lack of feet movement was always going to get him in troube. That being said, he was still way better than the likes of Akash Chopra
WOW you are analysist or what !! Yes quite similar. But then' date=' I hope Kohli makes big scores like centuries and don't throw it away after getting starts[/quote'] He'll be playing with the tail. None of them can bat except Ashwin. Ishant can block a bit. Virat will do well if he can get a couple of half centuries in the first two Tests.
Ramesh had feet made of lead. A very elegant player with great timing' date=' but his lack of feet movement was always going to get him in troube. That being said, he was still way better than the likes of Akash Chopra[/quote'] This is true Ramesh had really poor footwork and repeatedly get caught in slip driving swinging deliveries. ind of Left handed Murli Vijay. Gambhir when he came earlier reminded you of Ramesh with faulty technique but he has improved a lot
ROHIT' date=' is most comfortable against pace, short ball, has good technique, most talented player among rookies in the world of cricket, he lacked temperament, had a few flaws has comeback rejuvented:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] His technique and talent will be properly tested in Australia. Australia are known to find flaws in your batting technique and then take the advantage of that. Rohit is definitely the most talented guy and I am sure he will get atleast a game and then we will come to know.