Legendary Sir John Threads: Update: "Who is Dilawar Khan?"

Rajiv

Legendary Sir John Threads: Update: "Who is Dilawar Khan?"  

1. 1.

I still remember a very serious discussion between SJ' date=' me, Gunner and Shivani about love marriage when SJ was still new. The same discussion would be very different now since we know SJ much better now.[/quote'] that was good time i was having,now i know the reality.:(( always takes shivo advice seriously,it works for me,aaku always talk lightly,so i ask shivo for advice. shivo,hiten nd gunner deleted there a/c hope the make a comeback.:sad: nowdays no time to have long talk:((

Sir John is the USP of the chit-chat section.. Daaku comes a close second. You may not want to believe this but when Im really saddddd I come to icf to read SJ's threads and trust me it works! :two_thumbs_up: SJ apna orkut account do, I will write a testimonial :icflove: Dhaasu banda on ICF :yay:
shukriya sahiba.:hatsoff: i have a/c everywhere.

that was good time i was having,now i know the reality.:(( always takes shivo advice seriously,it works for me,aaku always talk lightly,so i ask shivo for advice. shivo,hiten nd gunner deleted there a/c hope the make a comeback.:sad: nowdays no time to have long talk:((
tereko advice dene ke baad sabne frustrate hoke apna account hi delete kar diya.... :giggle:

I still remember a very serious discussion between SJ' date=' me, Gunner and Shivani about love marriage when SJ was still new. The same discussion would be very different now since we know SJ much better now.[/quote'] Transcipt please? They got a life :dontknow: jk They are busy chasing their dreams maybe :hmmm:

Made in heaven, insured on earth

Marriages are made in heaven, but they can very well turn sour on this earth. Seeing a business opportunity here, the insurance companies have come out with an innovative proposition, wherein they would insure the weddings against their postponement or cancellations for certain reasons. The catch is that the insurer will not pay for marriages turning sour due to personal differences between the bride and the groom, and the claims would be entertained only for losses due to external factors like accidents, catastrophes or unintentional manmade disasters or disruptions. At least two Indian insurance companies, ICICI Lombard and Bajaj Allianz, have come out with "Wedding Insurance" products, while some others are providing similar coverage under their more generalised insurance policies. Experts say the wedding insurance covers are currently being opted for mostly by "high net worth individuals" (HNIs) and celebrities, given the high costs attached with their weddings, but the insurers want to widen their client base for such policies. Accordingly, Bajaj Allianz is offering wedding insurance with premium as low as below Rs 4,000. As per its website, it has four insurance options - Rs 2 lakh, Rs 4 lakh, Rs 6 lakh and Rs 8 lakh. The indicative premiums for these four options range from Rs 3,770 to Rs 14,276. The policy covers "wedding cancellation/postponement due to fire or any natural disaster, accident of bride/groom, accident of blood relations within seven days of the wedding date, damage to property, including the venue, burglary and even cases of food poisoning at the function". Noting that wedding is an expensive, but "once in a lifetime" event, Bajaj Allianz said any postponement or cancellation involved a certain risk of monetary loss, and its wedding insurance acted as a safeguard against "unforeseen events that could postpone or cancel your wedding". ICICI Lombard, on its part, provides insurance cover for wedding cancellation, material damage to property such as wedding venue, personal accident cover for insured person (bride or groom) and any public liability arising out of the cancellation. ICICI Lombard's insurance product covers cancellation or postponement of the wedding ceremonies due to factors ranging from fire, earthquake or burglary and theft at the venue.
RINGSIDE VIEW Insurers: ICICI Lombard and Bajaj Allianz Cover amount: Rs 2 lakh to Rs 8 lakh Annual premium: Rs 3,770 to Rs 14,276 Risks covered: Wedding cancellation/postponement due to fire or any natural disaster, accident of bride/groom, accident of blood relations within seven days of the wedding date, damage to property and cases of food poisoning at the function
:yay: