Legendary Sir John Threads: Update: "Who is Dilawar Khan?"

Rajiv

Legendary Sir John Threads: Update: "Who is Dilawar Khan?"  

1. 1.

:nono: salary of 50000 made me worried:omg:
Its clearly fake. Which company would quote the salary without talking about the position. Also the email addresses. But be careful. One of my relatives friends was conned by a guy posing as employee of shell, Malaysia. And that was a much more sophisticated racquet than this. The conmen took 1 lakh from him and even sent a ticket to Malaysia with the appointment letter. After going there he came to know that its a fake.

Its clearly fake. Which company would quote the salary without talking about the position. Also the email addresses. But be careful. One of my relatives friends was conned by a guy posing as employee of shell, Malaysia. And that was a much more sophisticated racquet than this. The conmen took 1 lakh from him and even sent a ticket to Malaysia with the appointment letter. After going there he came to know that its a fake.
i c.people are smart very much.:((:((:((:((:((

wow....that might have really sucked.