So quiet on a Friday?

Lurker

Or is it because it is Friday the 13th? :devil_smile: Out of your peeping holes you lurkers and join this thread for the weekend plans. Any movie recommendations? I may finally watch Die Hard...those who have seen it, is it worth a watch?

No I have not seen Transformers. Will check that out then. A good thing is that with Harry Potter opening this week the crowds at Transformers or Die Hard wont be that much. Maybe I will catch them on one day each of the weekend :shades_smile:

Reasonably serious. Right now ' date=' I am at 12 handicap. Trying to get it done to around 4 handicap. The only drawback with this game it's [b']too costly.
Damn right its too costly. Clubs(and I mean stick as well as country club) are quite expensive. Golf is big thing here in Arizona and Phoenix and Scottsdale boasts of some of the country's best clubs. I have been to a couple and impressed as I was I couldnt wait to run away from there, pretty elite area man. Golf is perhaps the most white collar of all sports me thinks.

Damn right its too costly. Clubs(and I mean stick as well as country club) are quite expensive. Golf is big thing here in Arizona and Phoenix and Scottsdale boasts of some of the country's best clubs. I have been to a couple and impressed as I was I couldnt wait to run away from there, pretty elite area man. Golf is perhaps the most white collar of all sports me thinks.
Agree . I have played in Arizona and I am told per sq mile , they have the largest number of golf courses in the world. BTW , I stayed in Phoenix for 2 years and I loved that place !. Have you ever hiked in Camelback Mountain in Phoenix. I actually spotted a rattler there.

Agree . I have played in Arizona and I am told per sq mile ' date=' they have the largest number of golf courses in the world. BTW , I stayed in Phoenix for 2 years and I loved that place !. [b']Have you ever hiked in Camelback Mountain in Phoenix. I actually spotted a rattler there.
I live like a couple of blocks from there. Of course I have hiked Camelback many a times. Love it. Love Phoenix too, so long as summers are not too scortching, which it is this year. Otherwise great winters, great babes(Scottsdale is the b00bs capital of the world), a lot of NBA, NFL and MLB teams hold summer camps when you can just walk in and see a Barry Bonds in practise, not to mention holding golf tournaments where girls show up in little(perhaps the only place this happens as golf is quite traditional). Rattler..man never seen it but now I shall be cautious while on Camelback.:confused_smile:

Golf is for fat-@sses This is what Robin Williams had to say about that "sport"

Here's my idea for a ****ing sport. I knock a ball in a gopher hole. - Like pool? - F uck off pool. Not with a straight stick, with a little f ucked up stick. I whack a ball, it goes in a gopher hole. - Oh, you mean like croquet? - F uck croquet! I put the hole hundreds of yards away !!!!! Oh, fu ck of ya ! Big fun, yeah! - Oh, like a bowling thing? - F uck no! Not straight. I put sh*t in the way. Like trees and bushes and high grass. So you can lose you f ucking ball !!!! And go hacking away with a ****ing tire iron. Whacking away, and each time you miss you feel like you'll have a stroke. F uck that's what we'll call it, a stroke, cause each time you miss you feel like you're gonna f ucking die !!! Oh great, oh and here's the better part. F uck, this is brilliant! Right near the end, I'll put a little flat piece with a little flag to give you f ucking hope. But then I'll put a little pool and a sand box, to f uck with your ball again !!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahha Ay, you'll be there cracking you @ss, jacking away in the sand. hahahaha !!! - And you do this one time? - F uck no! EIGHTEEN f ucking times! That's my idea of a sport! The manly sport of golf, where you can dress like a pimp and no one will care. Even a gay blind man would go: "Oh, dear Christ!" "Those are loud. This is no carnival. What a f uck are you on?" Even the alligators are going: "@sshole!" It's such an athletic sport: whack the ball, get in the car. Whack the ball, get in the car. And the commentary's electrifying. Just this side of Curling, for really getting me going; "Third hole. Could people be quiet, I'd like to hear the grass grow." I'd like the guy who does Mexican soccer to do golf one time. The ball is ready. Hoo, hoooo, Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooole! Just to see al those waspy motherf uckers going: "Oh, dear Christ!" "My God, they're not gardening, they're playing now, oh, sh*t!"

Guest dada_rocks

George Carlin on Golf : Watching Golf is like watching flies fcuk:haha:. See the sense of drawing pleasue from this activity. of hitting the ball with a crokked stick and then walking behind it (freaking walking) and then hitting it again. I say mofo u are lucky that u found that little ball in that vast space so pick it up and go freaking home.:haha:

Guest dada_rocks

IS anyone looking for some lafra to bolo I am here at ur service. Just to humour lurker no bad blood.:haha:.

Sure lets do lafra about Ramdev Baba. I say saale bardka fraud hai! I also say that you are typing your posts from your neighbouring masjid where you have gone for jumma namaaz :tounge_smile: And no bad words about golf!! KR is our resident billionaire here. KR you play golf man, hum aapke saath hain..poora Bihar aapke saath hai! :thumbs_up: