So quiet on a Friday?

Lurker

Guest dada_rocks

achcha abhi main pareshan karna chhur dunga thori din ke liye waise aap cricket video mein busy ho and that obviously comes first

Spent my weekend reading the new Potter book' date=' working on the home biz and website stuff. Had dinner from Pei Wei's Asian Diner with some friends on Friday night :)[/quote'] how is pei wei... there is one, half a mile from my place, but never bothered to try it so far....

how is pei wei... there is one' date=' half a mile from my place, but never bothered to try it so far....[/quote'] Good stuff Gator. Nice ambience too. Like Aditi I generally order Kung Pao chicken as well. Spicy and quite tasty, give it a try sometime.

Good stuff Gator. Nice ambience too. Like Aditi I generally order Kung Pao chicken as well. Spicy and quite tasty' date=' give it a try sometime.[/quote'] coool... will definitely go for it this week... for some strange reason, i have avoided it subconciously, cos the name asian and diner didnt really strike a good note... i like the kung pao in Panda Express too... tht and the orange chicken... thts a lot of calories... but tons of protein, Lurks... if u get a 2 entree there of orange chicken and kungpao/mandarin, i am guesstimating, it will carry atleast 60-65 gms of protein... i indulge myself there, once in a coupla weeks...

4thts a lot of calories... but tons of protein, Lurks... if u get a 2 entree there of orange chicken and kungpao/mandarin, i am guesstimating, it will carry atleast 60-65 gms of protein... i indulge myself there, once in a coupla weeks...
We are peas of the same pod Gator, I love the KungPao at Panda Express too. A little bit on the heavy side, but if I tell the cook to put in little oil it comes out delicious and less oily. By the way if I am not mistaken Pei Wei owns Panda Express(or vice versa). Give it a shot. :thumbs_up:

We are peas of the same pod Gator, I love the KungPao at Panda Express too. A little bit on the heavy side, but if I tell the cook to put in little oil it comes out delicious and less oily. By the way if I am not mistaken Pei Wei owns Panda Express(or vice versa). Give it a shot. :thumbs_up:
will do tht... talking of high calorie, high fat binge food for indulgence.... my favorite is country-fried steak with mashed potatoes and nice fatty gravy..... 49717848.CIMG2632copy.jpg