So quiet on a Friday?

Lurker

Lurker ' date=' If I am not mistaken , PF Changs owns the Pei Wei franchise with PF Changs being more upscale. Have you tried PF Changs , they are very good ![/quote'] Yeah I have tried PF Chiang KR. Good stuff. By the way I did not know PF Chang owned Pei Wei.

Yeah I have tried PF Chiang KR. Good stuff. By the way I did not know PF Chang owned Pei Wei.
Lettuce wraps from PFC are my wife's faves... personally not a big fan of PFC though, apart from decent ambience...

Bump for Lurker , maris and others ! So , what are you guys doing this weekend. Me , just golfing as usual and nothing much ! And yes , watch lots of sports , cricket on Saturday and Sunday Night Football between Giants and Cowboys .
:cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile::cry_smile: I have a massive assignment to submit on monday , A cisco certification exam coming up in three weeks for which i am yet to start studying ! And here we have KR , enjoying his weekend ! And KR , you still havent told why you like Golf so much. You were saying the other day , its an excellent game to play etc..

I am planning to take this weekend easy KR. Last weekend was pretty darn hectic, too much travelling etc. I have been planning to catch on a few movies so thats one of the things I may do. Other than that maybe just go out for a relaxing dinner on Saturday.

Maris , to be honest , I was apprehensive of playing when I started out , but the more I played , the more I enjoyed. In fact , I started playing in phoenix when I was stationed there and my interest in the game started increasing exponentially because of easy access to cheap and affordable golf courses. Personally , I find golf relaxing and it challenges your skills all the time. Imagine stroll down the park with trees and lakes in the surrounding . It's that kind of feeling I am talking about. And you feel manic nirvana if you play well plus the fact it also makes a great 4 hour outing. A great means of getting out of the house for the day and away from mundane existence which afflict our every day life.Additional bonus is, it helps in your timing and boy I am able to slog so much better in cricket nowadays to the point of being the designated hitter for my team.

damn I have to finish this self assessment review by the end of the business day is any one of you Manager? :D
Self Assessment review ? What the hell is that supposed to mean ? Does it go something like this ? Finished work on time - Tick Stuck to deadlines - Tick Good team work - Tick Saved company resources - Tick Needs a raise - Tick Will quit job if not given one - Tick. :D

Went to a Broadway show last evening' date=' so ended up spending more than my quota of dough for the weekend. Meet some friends/family, have a few drinks, maybe grill something tomorrow afternoon.[/quote'] I love those broad way shows in NewYork and try to visit whenever I am in town. Have you watched the one on Civil War . I went to the show called "Mama Mia" based on ABBA last time around.

Maris ' date=' to be honest , I was apprehensive of playing when I started out , but the more I played , the more I enjoyed. In fact , I started playing in phoenix when I was stationed there and my interest in the game started increasing exponentially because of easy access to cheap and affordable golf courses. Personally , I find golf relaxing and it challenges your skills all the time. Imagine stroll down the park with trees and lakes in the surrounding . It's that kind of feeling I am talking about. And you feel manic nirvana if you play well plus the fact it also makes a great 4 hour outing. A great means of getting out of the house for the day and away from mundane existence which afflict our every day life.Additional bonus is, it helps in your timing and boy I am able to slog so much better in cricket nowadays to the point of being the designated hitter for my team.[/quote'] Wow ! That does REALLY sound relaxing KR . Do you have playing partner ? as most people in movies seem to have. Whats your handicap ?

Self Assessment review ? What the hell is that supposed to mean ? Does it go something like this ? Finished work on time - Tick Stuck to deadlines - Tick Good team work - Tick Saved company resources - Tick Needs a raise - Tick Will quit job if not given one - Tick. :D
aisa hota to kya baat thi sections are same as you mentioned but I have to give marks in each section out of 100. 0-25 (Didn’t meet expectations) 26-50 (Partially met expectations) 51-75 (Met Expectations) 76-100 (Exceeded Expectations) I am just :confused_smile:

I love those broad way shows in NewYork and try to visit whenever I am in town. Have you watched the one on Civil War . I went to the show called "Mama Mia" based on ABBA last time around.
I have seen a couple of them in Vegas. Speaking of Vegas last weekend I was up there. Drove all the way from Orange County merely to have lunch buffett at Paris. talk of spontaneity. The food was good but more for the sea-food lover which I am not. The desserts were delicious though slrrrrp :two_thumbs_up:

aisa hota to kya baat thi sections are same as you mentioned but I have to give marks in each section out of 100. 0-25 (Didn’t meet expectations) 26-50 (Partially met expectations) 51-75 (Met Expectations) 76-100 (Exceeded Expectations) I am just :confused_smile:
Give yourself 90 in all of them, if not more. On the section - Did you use Internet? - give 100 cos we all know whre you are at work :D

Wow ! That does REALLY sound relaxing KR . Do you have playing partner ? as most people in movies seem to have. Whats your handicap ?
Now , their is a desi guy from Delhi with whom I generally hook up for golf. I am at a handicap of around 12 now. Only problem he is better than me , in fact he is one of the select few who used to play in Delhi from high school days. Rich kid , I guess.

Is that all ? Why tensan ? give centum Apo bhai ! If they ask , tell them you had wanted to give 1,00,000 on all , but didnt have space and therefore had to limit to double digits.