A list of some utterly Asinine and Hideous statements made by the Bradman Fanatics

Guest BossBhai

brah there is some moar pwnage of your sorry ass that needs to be occureds .... you mid brah ? :hmmm:
Shrink: What's your problem BB? BB: Pawnage Shrink: what Pawnage or Porage? BB: Pawange Shrink: Where do you live? BB: 99 Pawnage Ave Shrink: Did you get pawned there? BB: Pawnage Shrink: I understand that you got pawned on 99 Pawnage Ave, but what happened? Bb: Pawnage :hysterical:
transparent ' date=' I got tired of trying to reason with people about the benefits of a reasoned debate ... can't expect anything to happen when some admin themselves encourage this sort of trolling. Poor rett is just a [b']pawn in this game. :hehe:
"Pawnage"
transparent ' date=' I got tired of trying to reason with people about the benefits of a reasoned debate ... can't expect anything to happen when some admin themselves encourage this sort of trolling. Poor rett is just a pawn in this game. :hehe:[/quote'] yes i understand but it's also the time to stop on your side. I already told you that you are debating with the wrong guy, he has a history in this. He once tried to come up with game results purely based on statistics (which he failed at miserably). I don't want to link you to that thread b/c I want this insanity to end here.
I was well aware of that much before getting into this . The problem is that these lowlifes thrive on this forum because of the patronage they receive from troll mods. What better way to deal with them in their own language.
OR NOT DEAL WITH THEM AT ALL? They all go away when not fed with attention. You can't go around educating every lunatic on this planet. Don't reply to his next post.

rett, read these posts carefully again and after reading them if you still feel your "signature" post isn't a joke then nothing will help the matter:)

I remember that S Waugh has a pathetic record in Sri Lanka where he averages only 16 yet the flawed table above shows that he has absolutely pwned the likes of Muralitharan and Vaas. Further digging of stats reveals that Waugh has played 4 matches against Muralitharan and averages 60 against him . In 3 matches played in Sri Lanka against Muralitharan , Waugh scored 52 runs at average of 19 http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/8192.html?class=1;template=results;type=batting http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/8192.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=default;player_involve=2041;template=results;type=allround But made up for his poor average in only match he played against Muralitharan in Australia by scoring a Mammoth 131 * and hiked his overall average to 60 with the help of just one inning batting in home conditions of Australia which offer zero assistance to the visiting spinners . How can this be dominance of any kind ? Its like a FTB Indian Batsmen being a Bunny of Anderson in cloudy conditions of England who after a few years makes up for all the failures in England by scoring a mammoth score on phatta track of Ahmedabaad against Anderson who gets nothing from the wicket and few years later his fans claim that Anderson was absolutely pawned by that FTB Batsman . Is this what would you call as Waugh's domination of Murali and Co ? His stats against Vaas are exactly the same , failing away and bashing at home . These one bowler stats are absurd .
I never indulge in DGB v/s SRT debates because it is not possible to compare players of such different eras . Coming back to the point , do you think Waugh has dominated Muralithran ? Average of 19 in SL but overall 60 thanks to a knock of 131 * on a pitch that had nothing to offer to the visiting spinners , typical aussie track . Do you think Murali would ever claim that Waugh dominated him by playing a single good knock on a lifeless home pitch while he was falling all around at the pitches that offered help to the spinners ?
LOL, what a thread. Since everyone's a statistician, here's one from my side - The following batsmen against the best fast bowlers of their generation Ambrose Walsh Donald Pollock Steyn Wasim Waqar McGrath but AWAY from home - :winky: Tendulkar - 46 innings, 6 100s @46 Ponting - 19 innings,3 100s@42 Lara - 53 innings, 5 100s@38 Dravid - 37 innings, 1 100@32 Sehwag - 17 innings,1 100@27
Printable-Scarecrow-Coloring-Pages.gif /Pawnage RIP Eulogy: Sir Pawnage lived on the 99th Pawange Ave where he usually got pawned. The more he got pawned, the more he tried to pawn. The more he tried to pawn, the more pawnage he suffered, the more pawnage he suffered, the more he ..... And he though it was others fault" Sir Pawnage :hail:
you miss the entire point this exercise ... he is just a useful idiot that I'am using to knock some sense into some people ... Understand ?
I know exactly what you are talking about. Your aiming at Outsider through this guy. Your posts are like sugar to this guy. The more you post the higher he'll get. or look at it as an access pass to trolling more. The more you post, the more he trolls.
I know exactly what you are talking about. Your aiming at Outsider through this guy. Your posts are like sugar to this guy. The more you post the higher he'll get. or look at it as an access pass to trolling more. The more you post, the more he trolls.
great research .... any thought on the premise of this thread?