Copa America Final

Sooda

Brazil vs Argentina Should be a cracker...both in great form...Brazil after a difficultish start to the tourno are scoring for fun with a few new faces Argentina have been playing some great football...anyone see Messis chipped goal agst Mexico in the semi (i think it was a semi)??...quite BRILL..

haha, i remember watching the last Copa America final in '04. Argentina were leading 2-1 until the final seconds when Adriano scored a sensational goal to level it at 2-2. Argentina went on to lose. This one should be even better. Watch out for Robinho, he is sh*t hot at the moment.

What an anti-climax. Argentina were very unlucky in that first half though - first Riquelme hitting the woodwork and then his shot was brilliantly blocked by Doni. Had those two chances been converted, the game would have been different. The result was a foregone conclusion after Ayala's own goal - Brazil were up by 2 and didn't have to do much in the 2nd half. Not a whole lot of football played to be honest - lots of fouls and stoppages. The best players on either side - Robinho for Brazil and Riquelme for Argentina - did nothing and were constantly fouled. Loved that third goal though; that was superb football. Vagner Love bisecting two defenders with that pass and what a first-touch finish by Alves...awesome football. My man of the match was Vagner Love - great all-round performance. He was a beast in that 2nd half. Many other good ones on the Brazilian side though; that is why they deserved to win.

Argentina seem to hvae a mental-block when playing against Brazil. Even Uruguay outplayed Brazil in the semi-final.

Wagner Love??? he was average. MOM was Baptista the real beast, powerful midfield surges. Good game IMO
Baptista was anonymous in the 2nd half. Vagner Love was a menace.