Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread  

1. 1.

• Yes - these guys will give Martin and Tufnell a run for their money
    • No - there might be a team out there with a poorer tail

Perth Test Pre and during match discussion thread Drop Dravid and Laxman for Rohit and Rahane for next test I dont see any point in continuing with the series now that we have no chance of winning the series.Atleast give the youngsters next couple of tests unlike in England.Yes we may get whitewashed 4-0 but its not like its guaranteed to avoid whitewash even if seniors play. Yes Kohli is struggling but i dont see any point in dropping him considering he either comes in at 50 for 4 or have to bat with tail. Giving the youngster a chance in this series might help them play better in Aus conditions when they tour next time.Time to look towards future than clinging onto the past.Like how struggling in 1999 series helped the likes of Dravid Laxman and Ganguly better in 2004. Frankly regardless of all that i would rather see our youngsters fitting it out and losing the next 2 tests than our seniors time and again batting embarrassingly and us losing.Atleast our fielding and running btw wickets will be far better.

Rahane failed in all practice games. I would rather Gauti and Viru keep playing, both will benefit as they still have 5 years of cricket left in them and we need them to fire. I would drop Kohli said this so many times, get Rohit in. After series, tell Lax to retire and get Pujara in. That's all that is needed batting wise.

how does dhoni become adamant here? kohli should not be blamed for this loss...with this India will never change...keep on feeding the oldies and making scapegoat out of poor young kids who are learning...
huh?I just said dhoni wont drop these guys ever,he will stick to the same team to prove himself.He did the same thing with jadeja too.
Even though he has mistreated my boy Sree' date=' I am a fan of Mahi. You know when he is form when his slash just go over the fingers of point e.t.c Love his style and his ugly effiency when defending or attacking.[/quote'] Its ok to be fan, and appreciate effort and back up in bad times.. but people are not calling for his drop just based on one innings.. whereas you want to make a case just based on one innings ( or perhaps 2-3 in last one year or so!). if u really support him, you could have come up with better argument.
Its ok to be fan, and appreciate effort and back up in bad times.. but people are not calling for his drop just based on one innings.. whereas you want to make a case just based on one innings ( or perhaps 2-3 in last one year or so!). if u really support him, you could have come up with better argument.
It is not on just one innings. He offers a lot to test cricket. Ok his fields haven't been great as captain but even without being captain I still want him at that no7 spot. It is more a mental thing with Dhoni how to approach his test innings, at no7 you want someone who can stick around or score quick with the tail. Dhoni can do this. He is a safe keeper too. Likes of Saha, Parthiv, DK all no where near him. He is a figher and the kind of guy you want lower down IMO.