Chennai open 2012 ends tonight

Cricketics

What a sensational end to mens singles. Tipsarevic lost to Raonic, the young canadian in three sets. All going in tie breaks. Now the doubles game and Leander Paes with play with the same player Tipsarevic as both have reached in finals. Bopanna/Bhupathi played together this time and lost in semi finals.

Tipsarevic reminds me of Ramesh Krishnan sometimes :haha:
Didn't watch him play ever, but I have heard John McEnroe on commentry saying that he was one of the most talented players. Wish we can have someone close him today who would be topping ATP charts in singles. I hope Yuki Bhambri will rise eventually

Didn't watch him play ever' date=' but I have heard John McEnroe on commentry saying that he was one of the most talented players. Wish we can have someone close him today who would be topping ATP charts in singles. I hope Yuki Bhambri will rise eventually[/quote'] If only God had granted him some athleticism, he would have competed for grand slams. I remember watching him beat Ivanisevic in the davis cup on good ole DD Sports. Such an intelligent player.

Raonic looks like a cracking young player, was doing well last year till injury at Wimbldeon cut his season short. He was looking great so huge shame, hope he stays fit this year. Tipsy is ok, pretty solid again had a meteoric rise last year to the top 10, I do not think he will remain there for long though.