I play because I love the game: Tendulkar

King

After 2 90's and one 170 score, I have no doubt that we will witness one century and couple 50s from him, at least.... If we add same scores from RD and even half of it from SG and VVS, we aint losing in at least 2 tests. Now If they click together, we bag that test..... We are up for some good cricket this season.....:regular_smile:

umm..Harmlessone is about 1/10th the Bowler Shoaib is when Shoaib is fit. Seirously, harmison isnt the bowler to trouble Tendulkar- he can barely put two balls within a foot of each other.
Duh ! Have you seen harmison bowl at his best CC ? He was unplayable then !
Not sure I agree with his overall assumption that Sachin is older now struggles a bit more The swash bucking 90 against SA would suggest he may be wrong
The fact that his swash buckling innings have been so far and few in between during the last 2 years suggests that he might well be right. PS; is there anyway we can contact Prem Panicker and ask him to occasionally post a line or two on our site ?
Harmison has 22 wickets in 3 matches at an ave of 20 against NZ ? so , is NZ also a "lesser" team ?
Against pace & bounce- yes. Kiwis have typically folded against out-n-out quickies who could bowl a couple of spells of good fast bowling. They are adept at playing good accurate fast bowling- they've handled McGrath and Pollock quite well and better than most, actually.
umm..Harmlessone is about 1/10th the Bowler Shoaib is when Shoaib is fit. Seirously, harmison isnt the bowler to trouble Tendulkar- he can barely put two balls within a foot of each other.
On a lifeless pitch Shoaib is light years ahead but on a fast and bouncy pitch Harmison(if in form) has the ability to match Shoaib.