How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?

How confident are you that India will beat Eng/Aus at home?  

1. 1.

• Different ball game at home - India will win easily
    • It will be close but India will win
    • Draw
    • India will lose at home as well

They have a good bowling coach who was an exponent of it and two series in SC conditions to practice it in. all this flannel from posters like Deathmonger about how your teams confidence will sky rocket at home fail to take in the current circumstances. Here are my thoughts Your guys will be under huge pressure not to fail because they are at home = added nervousness Your guys will largely either be trying to keep their newly given test status or hold onto their place= More Individual pressure Your guys will be trying to improve their fielding and will get boos everytime they let a run slip by= more pressure Your guys will be more exposed as a team as they are expected to win and will infight if it starts going wrong = Team division Your guys do not respect the coach and are therefore weakly led= less likely to put things right if Eng expose weaknesses All in all, I'm looking forward to it and I hope to come to watch some cricket Your guys will get wound
Scenario 1- England lose to Pakistan and then lose to SL on their two away tours, lose their top rank, Strauss has lost his spot, Cook is the new skipper, Swann and KP have had a fw fights on the tours, Swann is under pressure to retain his spot.. Scenario 2- Day 1 of the 1st test of the tour, Ashwin bowls the 2nd over, ball grips the surface, turns and takes Cooks' gloves to settle into FSL's palms. The Sky crew and English players start crying about doctored pitches and all that jazz..and that will be the series gone for England :--D Do factor in the above scenarios, more so the 2nd one in your analysis. :P
no because those conditions were more similar to england. even we have been successful in pakistan and sri lanka because of conditions similarity.
It does not matter what the pitch is like, it is more about how us your opposition play. If we score big on a wicket or take wickets and roll you like we did Aus in their home conditions, then all the things I have mentioned will come to bear. The Aussi's fell apart because of it and became easier and easier to beat because of it. The same can happen to your team
Scenario 1- England lose to Pakistan and then lose to SL on their two away tours, lose their top rank, Strauss has lost his spot, Cook is the new skipper, Swann and KP have had a fw fights on the tours, Swann is under pressure to retain his spot.. Scenario 2- Day 1 of the 1st test of the tour, Ashwin bowls the 2nd over, ball grips the surface, turns and takes Cooks' gloves to settle into FSL's palms. The Sky crew and English players start crying about doctored pitches and all that jazz..and that will be the series gone for England :--D Do factor in the above scenarios, more so the 2nd one in your analysis. :P
Do you not think that could happen from Swan or Monty? We expect doctored pitches in SC If we gave you real green tops in England then you would see the ball move. Instead we try to prepare a pitch for a good contest, you guys will never admit that So do the Aussi's they do not prepare all hard dry fast tracks, but they could
It does not matter what the pitch is like, it is more about how us your opposition play. If we score big on a wicket or take wickets and roll you like we did Aus in their home conditions, then all the things I have mentioned will come to bear. The Aussi's fell apart because of it and became easier and easier to beat because of it. The same can happen to your team
England defeating Aussies in home conditions and India in home conditions are different. It's like saying we defeated Pakistan in home conditions now we'll defeat Australia in home conditions. Australian and English skill sets are more or less same (fast bowling and batsmen tend to be better at playing pace). In the SC all your fast bowlers will get neutralized which is your main strength. No bounce, no swing, no seam movement. Sehwag is a killer in these conditions. Dhoni turns into Superman in India. Ball will be turning square.
England defeating Aussies in home conditions and India in home conditions are different. It's like saying we defeated Pakistan in home conditions now we'll defeat Australia in home conditions. Australian and English skill sets are more or less same (fast bowling and batsmen tend to be better at playing pace). In the SC all your fast bowlers will get neutralized which is your main strength. No bounce, no swing, no seam movement. Sehwag is a killer in these conditions. Dhoni turns into Superman in India. Ball will be turning square.
Good to see that you are admitting that your players are only really any good on flat assisting pitches:hysterical: What you are missing is the fact that we have some good batsmen who can bat on anything and we bat long. Trott, Bell, Morgan are all good spin players. Dont discount Peterson either, he will surprise you No I am looking forward to it, particularly after we get some practice against Pakistan, who are a far better side than you and SL who are about as bad as you. all good as far as I can see:--D
Good to see that you are admitting that your players are only really any good on flat assisting pitches:hysterical: What you are missing is the fact that we have some good batsmen who can bat on anything and we bat long. Trott, Bell, Morgan are all good spin players. Dont discount Peterson either, he will surprise you No I am looking forward to it, particularly after we get some practice against Pakistan, who are a far better side than you and SL who are about as bad as you. all good as far as I can see:--D
Players from all over the world in England team should do well in all conditions.:winky:
Good to see that you are admitting that your players are only really any good on flat assisting pitches - dhoni and sehwag yes. kind of like anderson who is only really good in swinging assisting conditions (avgs 40+ in sc) Trott, Bell, Morgan are all good spin players. - Even SRT, Dravid are good pace players. Didn't help. They'll score runs. Our batsmen will score more. No I am looking forward to it, particularly after we get some practice against Pakistan, who are a far better side than you and SL who are about as bad as you. - Won't win against either three.
Do you not think that could happen from Swan or Monty? We expect doctored pitches in SC If we gave you real green tops in England then you would see the ball move. Instead we try to prepare a pitch for a good contest, you guys will never admit that So do the Aussi's they do not prepare all hard dry fast tracks, but they could
Swann or Monty vs Sehwag? Bring it on Rest of your post is just a rant and I read them as tailor made excuses and nothing more.
Good to see that you are admitting that your players are only really any good on flat assisting pitches - dhoni and sehwag yes. kind of like anderson who is only really good in swinging assisting conditions (avgs 40+ in sc) Trott, Bell, Morgan are all good spin players. - Even SRT, Dravid are good pace players. Didn't help. They'll score runs. Our batsmen will score more. No I am looking forward to it, particularly after we get some practice against Pakistan, who are a far better side than you and SL who are about as bad as you. - Won't win against either three.
so i will look forward to your apologies as we defeat or at least draw with them draws will comeabout because of crap batsmen friendly wickets
Swann or Monty vs Sehwag? Bring it on Rest of your post is just a rant and I read them as tailor made excuses and nothing more.
same crap you came out with at the start of the eng tour, that did not go how you thought either:hysterical: if you think you are invincible at home in your current form :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
When's the last time India bowled us out really cheaply in India in a test? We rarely get below 300 in tests matches in India, and that was with poorer batsmen then the ones we have right now.
When did I say we would dominate you and defeat you 4-0. Scorelines will be like India - 532 ao England - 412 ao India - 211/6 England - 250 ao
When's the last time India bowled us out really cheaply in India in a test? We rarely get below 300 in tests matches in India, and that was with poorer batsmen then the ones we have right now.
Dont waste your typing, it is always the same, they think they are unbeatable That clown Deathmonger thinks we will lose all the SC series:giggle: He does not realise that things have changed mind you we will find it hard to win in india because they will never make pitches that are a decent test of bat and ball
so i will look forward to your apologies as we defeat or at least draw with them draws will comeabout because of crap batsmen friendly wickets
which there will be plenty of. even steyn looked pedestrian last year. but i don't think england will win. 0-0 here. 0-1 in sl. (they have good batsmen for turners - samaraweera, sanga, mahela). 0-2 in india.
Dont waste your typing, it is always the same, they think they are unbeatable That clown Deathmonger thinks we will lose all the SC series:giggle: He does not realise that things have changed mind you we will find it hard to win in india because they will never make pitches that are a decent test of bat and ball
started making excuses already.
which there will be plenty of. even steyn looked pedestrian last year. but i don't think england will win. 0-0 here. 0-1 in sl. (they have good batsmen for turners - samaraweera, sanga, mahela). 0-2 in india.
pakistan have a far better chance of beating us, they are far far better than your 11 SL rebuilding India should be rebuilding but BCCI to gutless to do it:giggle:
most of our ashes heros were injured for that series:facepalm:
what crap. when we complain of injuries it's excuses. and when england have injuries they are injuries. let's see who played that series - flintoff, harmison, hoggard, pietersen, vaughn, tresco, collingwood, jones, strauss. yeah injured right.