Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

Are we going to win WC 2015? We have a Test match at Adelaide and the group stages before the finals, so hold your horses.
Not that premature, really. Aren't the selectors already meeting up to decide the team? The 4th Test is already a foregone conclusion unless a miracle props up. The Test series and the trophy is gone anyway, so the CB series is the right thing to look forward to.
Not that premature' date=' really. Aren't the selectors already meeting up to decide the team? The 4th Test is already a foregone conclusion unless a miracle props up. The Test series and the trophy is gone anyway, so the CB series is the right thing to look forward to.[/quote'] The selectors are looking to pick a team, that's it. You may discuss the team composition not the winner of the CB series which involves another team : Sri Lanka. It also has 12 (if I'm right) group stage games. Once done we should definitely be open to discussing the topic. Currently, it sounds premature.

Arent there a couple of T20s before the ODIs ? About the ODI series, I think it will be a tough one because most of the batsmen will have to adjust to the extra bounce. I have a feeling this is the series where Rohit Sharma will make a big impression. What's the word on PK ? Will he be fit for ODIs ? I think he will be a key bowler.

Arent there a couple of T20s before the ODIs ? About the ODI series, I think it will be a tough one because most of the batsmen will have to adjust to the extra bounce. I have a feeling this is the series where Rohit Sharma will make a big impression. What's the word on PK ? Will he be fit for ODIs ? I think he will be a key bowler.
PK is fit. Aaron unfit. PK, ZK & UV are sure. 4 the pacer most probably Weenie Ku. Spinners Ashwin, Rahul Sharma & Jadeja.
u want honest answer? yes.. kohli got valuable experience..now owuld play well in odis dhoni is gr8 in odis .. people like rohit will announce there arrival..bowling wise ithink yadav,zaheer should be rested but if they 2 play we will win for sure
I will play Zak in Asia cup and CB series's important games.
u want honest answer? yes.. kohli got valuable experience..now owuld play well in odis dhoni is gr8 in odis .. people like rohit will announce there arrival..bowling wise ithink yadav,zaheer should be rested but if they 2 play we will win for sure
zak and umesh will play. bowling will be prolly zak/umesh/pk/ashwin. pathan/rahul sharma in squad.