Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

Though we're a good side but most of the batsmen are out of form and without Yuvraj our middle order is weak. We might reach final as SL suck more right now but I doubt we'll win.
true with the test side. not with the odi side. dhoni, rohit, virat, gambo, raina, tendu(?) are all in form. rohit can do yuvi's job.

sachin sehwag gambhir kohli shrma dhoni pathan jadega ashwin praveen zaheer Cant think of the better playing x1 frm the squad India should never risk 7 batsman and four bowlers pathan,ashwin,jadega,praveen all can bat.. May be in raina in place of gambhir in some matches or play yadav in place pathan/jadega..deping on the pitch

also first two test complete in 3.5 days each n this one 2.5 so only 9.5 days of cricket..Less then two test matches.. world should learn frm team india to invent rest days :haha:
Skipper saved almost 6 days for Sub-Continent and still banned. :sniffle:
that's what i'm saying. should be able to survive it like waugh or dada did. both steve waugh and dada sucked against short pitched bowling.
I don't know why but against Pakistan no one tries short pitch stuff as much as these gori teams tried against India.