Are we gonna win the CB series?

Magneto

Are we gonna win the CB series?  

1. 1.

• Obviously. We are the world champs, and we'll whitewash the Aussies in the finals like last time
    • Errrm. We might win a few games, and manage to get to the finals. Then we'll get smashed.
    • Haha. We'll lose most of our games and get knocked out in the group stages only.

No we won't do much in the ODI's have to laugh at the Indian fans getting carried away with a win in some crappy T20.
So what changes would you like to see in our ODI team. Yes, I agree we have to get rid of VK somehow :giggle: and Dhoni's obsession with him. Then we can't play 3 spinners in Australia. Absolutely nonsense tactic if you think to win with 3 regular spinners in Australia. We need strike bowlers like Umesh Yadav and Zaheer Khan in playing 11. Apart from this, I don't see any changes
So what changes would you like to see in our ODI team. Yes, I agree we have to get rid of VK somehow :giggle: and Dhoni's obsession with him. Then we can't play 3 spinners in Australia. Absolutely nonsense tactic if you think to win with 3 regular spinners in Australia. We need strike bowlers like Umesh Yadav and Zaheer Khan in playing 11. Apart from this, I don't see any changes
VK bowls magic death overs in back-to-back games and you want him out? Do whatever, India will lose anyway :giggle:
What hate posts :confused: We are appreciating you for taking one for the team :winky: Reminds of the time when in college there were a couple of guys who were barred from watching the India games in the TV room :haha:
Hate posts branding me as a Paki (pretty seriously at that, not in jest) :hysterical: Check out the match archive today for the entertainment :winky:
Hate posts branding me as a Paki (pretty seriously at that, not in jest) :hysterical: Check out the match archive today for the entertainment :winky:
forget about them.. just some clueless souls who dont know wht sacrifice ur making :sad:
Aussies are No.1 :yay: :yay: :yay:
yes! :nice: