"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

Even a 3-0 loss will keep them at number 1.
Eng can lose the No. 1 ranking (not immediately, but they can) If Pakis win 3-0 (I am not saying that will happen or it wont) and Saffers beat NZ 3-0 in NZ in March the Saffers will be No. 1 with a 1 point margin (119 - 118). Watch the Saffers choke if they know that fact and Eng lose 3-0:haha:
Eng can lose the No. 1 ranking (not immediately, but they can) If Pakis win 3-0 (I am not saying that will happen or it wont) and Saffers beat NZ 3-0 in NZ in March the Saffers will be No. 1 with a 1 point margin (119 - 118). Watch the Saffers choke if they know that fact and Eng lose 3-0:haha:
if england lose first one they would atleast lose another one.. cos its hard for them to make come back on these tracks but england is one team which has shown some fight.. so ownt be surprised if they come in field tomorrow giving there all

England certainly deserve the number 1 ranking as much as any team has since the great Australia side broke up. They have played some excellent cricket over the last few years and have a very good team. Whether they deserve to stay at number 1 will be decided over the next 12-18 months.

The same Englis team and their supporters were questioning the status Indian team for the last 2 years. This serves the idiots and jokers like Botham and Atherton right. The ECB is absolute disgrace, did not coach their players after all these years on how to play spin. England are nothing but home track bullies except for their rare beating of a 3rd grade Aussie team last year. They do not deseve to be number one unless they beat subcontinental tems consistently. Absolute donkeys and useless rubble living in the past. Playing pulls on good length balls from Ajmal and cross batted shots on full faster spin deliveries on middle stump. Cannot play even fractional spin. Based on the shots they played today, there is more fun to come in the next one month.

You too
Too early to write them off.......they might come back! Indian fans do not deserve to laugh at others especially the ass-whooping we are getting. England may lose, but it will not be in the tame manner as we have been, I can guarantee you that. East or West, India is shyte!!!
It is not the 192 that the Inglis guys scored, it was the technique to spin that was laughable. With Ajmal, Rehman and Hafeez I see no chance for England except for banning of some Pak players due to corruption, chucking etc.
Too early to write them off.......they might come back! Indian fans do not deserve to laugh at others especially the ass-whooping we are getting. England may lose, but it will not be in the tame manner as we have been, I can guarantee you that. East or West, India is shyte!!!
correct