"England do not deserve the #1 ranking "

they were crap, they are crap and they will always be crap in the SC. #1 my foot.
You will never convince a Pom that they are only a fluke or temporary No.1 side (cudos to some good play in series - yes in Aus too over the past 18 months or 2 years). They have had so long to hone their skills at coming up with excuses for poor performances given the only skill England had in test cricket (hold up any form of cricket) for 20+ years was being consistently sh!t:dance:

I hope Inzy bashes them in urdu... What happened to Bresnen's whole "if they dont wanna compete they should go home speal?" England try to be all cocky like the Aussies but the Aussies can back up their talk. England just down right suck when things arnt going their way. They have no concept of being gracious in victory and humble in defeat.

I hope Inzy bashes them in urdu... What happened to Bresnen's whole "if they dont wanna compete they should go home speal?" England try to be all cocky like the Aussies but the Aussies can back up their talk. England just down right suck when things arnt going their way. They have no concept of being gracious in victory and humble in defeat.
Now this is not true is it? Well I'm greatful Dhoni isn't in charge of my team. Pakistan would be about 600/1 and we'd be about 4 down 2nd innings.
Now this is not true is it? Well I'm greatful Dhoni isn't in charge of my team. Pakistan would be about 600/1 and we'd be about 4 down 2nd innings.
Where is all the trash talk from wanna be Aussies England? Bresnen isnt telling the paks to go home...nasser has nothing to say about fielding etc. LOL England are just green track bullies :giggle: Cant win outside home always lose on subcontinent neutral venues. Good luck winning that garbage world cup that no one cares about lol emotion.jpg141472.jpg Yahhhhh Barbie look at all those excited fans!!! :hatsoff: Best of luck to your united nations team....lol lets see if you guys can even be #1 for a year. :band:
LOL! THe arrogance of Indians surely is amazing. 4-0. Do well to remember that.
let's see what happens at the end of this year. you know what is fun? this pak batting lineup is not even that good. after facing samaraweera, sanga, jaya, dilshan, sehwag, tendulkar, dravid, laxman, gambhir, kohli, dhoni england bowlers will go into depression and retire. i saw the signs long ago when they were treating jadeja like warne.

the signs were their from the start of the english summer. they just about beat sri lanka 1-0 at home, in a series that sri lanka piled up some big scores and only lost due to a capitulation in one session at cardiff. then kaning our pensioners has given them the belief they are untouchable, when in reality they are just as average as everyone else right now.