Saeed Ajmal (chucker) should be banned!!

Serani

KP and Trott ? lol they grew up in SA and learned to play cricket there. Trott played for SA under 19 and KP played state cricket in SA.
And let's not forget Quick Gun Morgan here. He has played ODIs for Ireland as well. It's like Tamim Iqbal or Shakib-al-Hasan playing for India.
The debate was sparked by the former England captain turned pundit, Bob Willis. Willis made the point, a quite legitimate point in context, that England are putting themselves at a disadvantage by not encouraging their young cricketers to bowl the doosra, a delivery that is harder to bowl while maintaining the legal margin of 15 degrees of arm straightening.
- Cricinfo So it is arm straightening, maybe the straightening is within limits, let's see.

he is a chucker, but chuckers have been allowed to play within the newly devised limits of the game following the tweaking of the degree rule back in 2005. ingerlund can cry like little btiches, but that won't help their cause. maybe they should learn how to play spin? getting onto the front foot, getting to the pitch of the ball, reading the ball from the hand instead of playing off the bounce, etc. they look pretty clueless against any spinner. bad preparation??

he is a chucker, but chuckers have been allowed to play within the newly devised limits of the game following the tweaking of the degree rule back in 2005. ingerlund can cry like little btiches, but that won't help their cause. maybe they should learn how to play spin? getting onto the front foot, getting to the pitch of the ball, reading the ball from the hand instead of playing off the bounce, etc. they look pretty clueless against any spinner. bad preparation??
mental problem really kp when came played spin so well dominated warne now i guess english mentality settled in his brain :P

Oh boy, do i love it! I dont know what i enjoy more. The English team getting whooped or the Pak cricketers getting in trouble. I'd prefer both honestly. Let Ajmal whitewash the English team and get banned for life for chucking! Posters in the former Bhukhar site, would remember that famous Darrell Hair-Inzi incident and the rich mofo vs street dog analogy. This thread reminds me of the same.

Does anyone know what the exact ICC law on bending the arm is ? If yes then can someone please post it here because I want to know if the bending of the arm itself cannot exceed 15 degrees or if the arm can bend as much as it wants as long as it doesn't straighten by 15 degrees when delivering the ball? If its the latter then Ajmal possibly doesn't straighten his arm fullly before delivering the ball, hence making it legal when he was tested
15 degrees with respect to what?? And how is the umpire standing at the crease supposed to measure 15 degrees? :cantstop: I mean, a ball which was bowled at an arm incline of 15.5 degrees is a no ball (technically) and that which is bowled at 14 degrees is not. Can an umpire even discern the difference with the naked eye?