India gets another warm-up game

gullu

Re: India gets another warm-up game we had to arrange this game and will be playing against this side: KZN Invitation XI Rivash Gobind (captain), Imraan Khan, Ross McMillan, Martin Bekker, Cedric Mabuya, Michael van Vuuren, Darren Smit, Robert Frylinck, T Pillay, Saidi Mhlongo, Ugasen Govender, M. Serame, Coach: Y. Ebrahim really makes you wonder if bcci even bothers to check a tour program. :wall:

Re: India gets another warm-up game something is better than nothing..atleast we can try gambhir here... somehow i think if gambhir can curtail his instincts to fish on the off stump balls..he can be a very good opener..he is like smith..aggressive...plays hooks and pulls well...and is goos against spinners as well.... gambhir and sehwag can make a good opening pair in tests..

Re: India gets another warm-up game i say, throw some money at tht hayward guy and morkel and ask them to come and bowl at the nets for a week along with our bowlers... thts good enuf.... i dont think, we need another 2 day match between.... tht will drain us...

Re: India gets another warm-up game More than anything its to give Munaf a few spells. Good enough reason. Sehwag can do with some time in the middle im sure. As can jaffer. And try GG. Apparently Vengsarkar has said an the opening combo might be changed intriguing