I believe in showing emotions: Sreesanth

King

Aggression is something that comes naturally to Shanthakumaran Sreesanth and the bold Kerala pacer says that he considers the batsman facing him as an enemy to bring out his best. More... I believe in showing emotions: Sreesanth PTI LONDON, July 19: Aggression is something that comes naturally to Shanthakumaran Sreesanth and the bold Kerala pacer says that he considers the batsman facing him as an enemy to bring out his best. Sreesanth says he does not have anything against any batsman but when it comes to show passion and emotion on the field, he will not shy away. "My parents told me 'Whatever you do, do it with lots of passion' and I want to be the best at what I do. It is not intended to rattle the batsmen, it is just me. Even if I am bowling against my Dad I run in as if he is my biggest enemy," Sreesanth says. "I was like this when I used to play tennis and other ball games. I don't hide anything, I show my emotions," Sreesanth told BBC Sport in an interview. Sreesanth also played down the celebrity status that comes with success on the cricket field in India. "The celebrity side of things is all created by the media. I am really not worried about that. I want to be at the best of my game. A lot depends on how big is the heart," said Sreesanth, who has claimed 37 wickets in eight Tests and 38 in 29 ODIs. Sreesanth is touring England for the second time but he came as a leg-spinner in his first trip. "When I was 16, I came here and played eight matches but I was a leg-spinner then, I only started bowling fast when I was 19," he said.

Kevin Pietersen was a full time offie before turning into a batsman, Mark Richardson was a full time left arm spinner before turning into a batter later in his career and Sreesanth started as a leggie and turned into a fast bowler. A lot of kids start as bowlers and turn into batters vice versa.