Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)

Ponka

Should Tendulkar retire himself at the end of this series? (Poll added)  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Tendulkar is the wealthiest cricketer in the world.He doesn't play for money , he plays for his country . For someone like that playing for their country is their biggest motivation .Only tendulkar should be the one making the decision about when to retire. One thing is for suer though ,this will be his last series in Aussie .I am sure that's playing on his mind.

Tendulkar is the wealthiest cricketer in the world.He doesn't play for money ' date=' he plays for his country . For someone like that [b']playing for their country is their biggest motivation .Only tendulkar should be the one making the decision about when to retire. One thing is for suer though ,this will be his last series in Aussie .I am sure that's playing on his mind.
but country needs some wins also...
Pinka - People like you who always bring Sachin's name into discussion...shame on you true Sachin fans never come out like this and ask sachin to retire
Ponka is against all 3. Look where we've ended up in every test. However forum is still stuck on removing 2 out of 3. Why 2? Why selected justice? Tendulkar should remain just because he has few milestones to achieve? What a fked up selfish logic. Country is not bigger than individuals! sorry to all you tendulkar lovers but you should go and get a life so that you come out of that tendu balloon
Ponka is against all 3. Look where we've ended up in every test. However forum is still stuck on removing 2 out of 3. Why 2? Why selected justice? Tendulkar should remain just because he has few milestones to achieve? What a fked up selfish logic. Country is not bigger than individuals! sorry to all you tendulkar lovers but you should go and get a life so that you come out of that tendu balloon
So you want all 3 to leave at the same time? :two_thumbs_up:
he has to Guide youngsters..without him in team they cant learn..see how Yuvi,Raina,Vijay all failed when he is not playing in WI....

why only target sachin ? what about others like gambhir ,sehwag ,dravid ,VVS,Dhoni and our fast bowlers ?? just tell me who else we are going to kick out . BIG Three i.e VVS,Dravid and Sachin will retire by this year end or by april or so .your discussion is irrelevant IMO .

why only tare sachin ? what about others like gambhir ' date='sehwag ,dravid ,VVS,Dhoni and our fast bowlers ?? just tell me who else we are going to kick out .[/quote'] anyone non-performing upto their potential should be rested except youngsters because they're the future. however failures from seniors consistently should not be forgiven.