Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Its 8-0' date=' but we never lost at home when we were No.1, and how many test matches did you guys win as No.1, 2 is it?[/quote'] That's because going to India is the most difficult place in the World to play cricket because the conditions are so alien. Nobody's beaten you at home in a Test Series since 2004, that correct?
That's because going to India is the most difficult place in the World to play cricket because the conditions are so alien. Nobody's beaten you at home in a Test Series since 2004' date=' that correct?[/quote'] True. But as a #1 side who won their last 8 series at home (not too sure about that stat), avoiding a whitewash only due to weather is tragic. When was the last time you beat the Saffas in a series, either in England or SA? Must be in the 90s?

Hope England columnists never open their mouth about this side being the "best ever" in the mould of 2000 Ozzies and 1980s Windies. They should have stopped that talk right after whitewash. But they carried on. Absence of Gayle helped in the test series against WI. Absence of Zak lot of main players upfront helped against India. They went overboard. served them well.

OK' date=' Cricket is the most popular sport in India, whereas in England, the most popular sport is football.[/quote'] I respect this guy 'not bashing' his butt-smacked side even after a pathetic and disgraceful showing at home! We on the other hand decided to sweep the entire cricket setup after getting our rears handed to us 8-0! The fact is that all teams face these types of cyclical ups and downs but the best ones are those that go thru the ups while winning fans (windies greats and certain aussie legends like gilchrist, warne, etc.). Unfortunately the pommie players and 'experts' acted and spoke like true fools during their ascent and did not endear themselves to anyone except the oldies sitting at lords in their striped coats and hats. But just to stay on topic in 'this' particular thread here goes --> :giggle:
England will win a series in India?LOL.They havend done so in 30 odd years.Your bowling will be like a buffet for us.
I kinda agree.... from watching stewie crybaby broad in this series it seems like he is already trying to emulate our very own veenie komaar... Jimmy anderson is well 'jimmy anderson' when it comes to bowling in the subcontinent. I won't be surprised if all the non-saffers in their side return home after the first warm up game citing 'depression, home sickness, and other mental issues'
OK' date=' Cricket is the most popular sport in India, whereas in England, the most popular sport is football.[/quote'] You use that as an excuse? Here's mine - When we lost 4-0 to England there was a huge political movement in India & we couldn't concentrate. Also, the monsoons were really bad and most of our farmers couldn't grow crops.
They will wipe the floor with these pretenders! hahahha. Is the cricket world blinded by the hype of this second rate unit? Philander is just a Darren Sammy like trundler bundling teams out on green tops and he is supposed to trouble England's array of batting talent? He has struggled in county cricket for heavens sake. Then we come to the batting unit, lets just say that the best South African batsman arent playing for South Africa if you catch my drift. Serani's prediction: 3-0.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: