Ultimate_Game

Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Let's take a moment to have a good laugh at the "no. 1 team in the world" and the team that will "dominate for the next 10 years" :hysterical: They were blanked 5-0 in India in odis and the excuse that time was it's not "real" cricket. Now after being beaten 2-0 by Pakistan I wonder what England's excuse will be. Eng can't play spin to save their lives and the best moment was seeing the "best batsman in the world" Ian Bell look totally clueless after playing a weird shot while playing on :cantstop: And well bowled Pakistan. Other than a couple of deliveries that were down the leg side and went for 4 byes I didn't see anything loose on offer. Of course it helped that England batsmen were rooted to their crease as if in paralysis and I didn't see even one batsman, or in fact even one delivery where they used their feet to get to the pitch of the ball. Once again... INGERLAND :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

They wanted to dominate like the great Aus/WI teams...turns out the first series as no.1 and they get smashed :giggle: India at least didn't lose a series for 18 months after becoming no.1

i agree england batted badly but bowling wise i was impressed pakistan has the best spin attack by far! unbelievable bowling ... no lose balls ..spinning both ways..almost felt bad for england .. awesome test match!! ps :hysterical:

u are not troll ' date='well not for most part :P[/quote'] I am more angry because we had done all the hard work to get a win. we gave that test away by not being positive and taking the game to them. we might as well have been lined up against a wall and shot. we put up no fight at all. As for trott, I am really pissed with him, he should have been on at 3 no excuses

Look on Bell's face was priceless :haha: He looked as if he was on dancing with the stars instead of on a cricket pitch :hysterical: So this was England's 1st series after getting to no. 1 and they laughed at India for actually holding the rank for 20 months. With sub-continental tour later this year, I am willing to bet England will not be ranked no. 1 next year

Ingerland :hahaha: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing? England were crap, but watch out as this pakistani side would slaughtet your lot

I am more angry because we had done all the hard work to get a win. we gave that test away by not being positive and taking the game to them. we might as well have been lined up against a wall and shot. we put up no fight at all. As for trott, I am really pissed with him, he should have been on at 3 no excuses
But what about Ian "best batsman in the world" Bell who was batting at 3 :confused:

Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing? England were crap, but watch out as this pakistani side would slaughtet your lot
The same Paki team wasn't able to beat WI in WI whereas India won the series. They are winning coz they are playing on turning tracks with 3 spinners and your team can't do jack shyte against spinners. India would wipe the floor with the likes of Rehman and Hafeez.

I am more angry because we had done all the hard work to get a win. we gave that test away by not being positive and taking the game to them. we might as well have been lined up against a wall and shot. we put up no fight at all. As for trott, I am really pissed with him, he should have been on at 3 no excuses
i think its mental thing man.. pitch wasnt that bad.. its just chasing in 4th innings is always hard here..i guess past record (really bad) here is making them choke now way bell got out he may even shame dravid lol

This is funny. Both India and England are horrible away from home. Nothing to rejoice about.
Well it's payback time for folks who were shouting from the rooftops how great they were and how they will dominate world cricket. And this is what happens the first series after being ranked 1 :hysterical:

This is funny. Both India and England are horrible away from home. Nothing to rejoice about.
yes exactly the point...but some englishmen thought they conquered the world.

You can't laugh at us as we are not #1 anymore. All the ridicule goes to the top team like you've been doing for past many months. Trott has upset tummy and the team loses the match. And you've been trolling here when our main batsmen failed?

true match could have been won needed one aggressive 50 run partner ship at the top and match was won

Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing?
we have taken enough insults from serani and special k calling our players donkeys frauds it is time we had laugh :--D :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Trott's upset tummy was the turning point of the match :haha: So much for the best team in the world and all those dominating batsmen :cantstop:
Being a South African, he choked and shat in his pants. The mighty United Nations team was banking on him, ultimately slipped on Trott's shyte... Lol

Well you did before being brought down to earth in the 1st test. :--D We're all just having a laugh - don't take it too seriously.

Trott's upset tummy was the turning point of the match :haha: So much for the best team in the world and all those dominating batsmen :cantstop:
thats south african blood right there for ya! :hysterical::hysterical:

Lets not be mean guys. Out of respect for a true cricket lover like wobblydoggy I am not laughing. Now if Special K was around it would be a different thing. Anyway, it seems to be a bad trend in test cricket when teams can win only in home or home-like conditions. How good they look when they are winning and how clueless when losing - all based on conditions.

Mr Botham is almost choking. Says Morgan has no future in tests' date=' questioned Strauss' lack of runs and asked Broad and Prior to be sent up the order.[/quote'] The same Broad who got a duck facing 2nd delivery :hmmm: Or maybe Broad is the great batsman they have been hiding all along :hmmm:

Lets not be mean guys. Out of respect for a true cricket lover like wobblydoggy I am not laughing. Now if Special K was around it would be a different thing. Anyway, it seems to be a bad trend in test cricket when teams can win only in home or home-like conditions. How good they look when they are winning and how clueless when losing - all based on conditions.
What are you on about? We are simply appreciating the superlative performance by this dominating England team in the 1st series after getting the no. 1 ranking. Now I can see why England will dominate on years at end. I am shaking in my boots and am very afraid :fear:

Most of the anger and joy not due to fans like special K who we know only for few weeks. But the guys like Botham, Hussain, Vaughan.. are the reason why so much hate. Typical English fans are hilarious when their team lose everything. Their sarcastic criticism about England side is fun to read.