Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Let's take a moment to have a good laugh at the "no. 1 team in the world" and the team that will "dominate for the next 10 years" :hysterical: They were blanked 5-0 in India in odis and the excuse that time was it's not "real" cricket. Now after being beaten 2-0 by Pakistan I wonder what England's excuse will be. Eng can't play spin to save their lives and the best moment was seeing the "best batsman in the world" Ian Bell look totally clueless after playing a weird shot while playing on :cantstop: And well bowled Pakistan. Other than a couple of deliveries that were down the leg side and went for 4 byes I didn't see anything loose on offer. Of course it helped that England batsmen were rooted to their crease as if in paralysis and I didn't see even one batsman, or in fact even one delivery where they used their feet to get to the pitch of the ball. Once again... INGERLAND :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

u are not troll ' date='well not for most part :P[/quote'] I am more angry because we had done all the hard work to get a win. we gave that test away by not being positive and taking the game to them. we might as well have been lined up against a wall and shot. we put up no fight at all. As for trott, I am really pissed with him, he should have been on at 3 no excuses

Look on Bell's face was priceless :haha: He looked as if he was on dancing with the stars instead of on a cricket pitch :hysterical: So this was England's 1st series after getting to no. 1 and they laughed at India for actually holding the rank for 20 months. With sub-continental tour later this year, I am willing to bet England will not be ranked no. 1 next year

I am more angry because we had done all the hard work to get a win. we gave that test away by not being positive and taking the game to them. we might as well have been lined up against a wall and shot. we put up no fight at all. As for trott, I am really pissed with him, he should have been on at 3 no excuses
But what about Ian "best batsman in the world" Bell who was batting at 3 :confused: