Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing? England were crap, but watch out as this pakistani side would slaughtet your lot
The same Paki team wasn't able to beat WI in WI whereas India won the series. They are winning coz they are playing on turning tracks with 3 spinners and your team can't do jack shyte against spinners. India would wipe the floor with the likes of Rehman and Hafeez.
I am more angry because we had done all the hard work to get a win. we gave that test away by not being positive and taking the game to them. we might as well have been lined up against a wall and shot. we put up no fight at all. As for trott, I am really pissed with him, he should have been on at 3 no excuses
i think its mental thing man.. pitch wasnt that bad.. its just chasing in 4th innings is always hard here..i guess past record (really bad) here is making them choke now way bell got out he may even shame dravid lol
Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing? England were crap, but watch out as this pakistani side would slaughtet your lot
You can't laugh at us as we are not #1 anymore. All the ridicule goes to the top team like you've been doing for past many months. Trott has upset tummy and the team loses the match. And you've been trolling here when our main batsmen failed?
I am more angry because we had done all the hard work to get a win. we gave that test away by not being positive and taking the game to them. we might as well have been lined up against a wall and shot. we put up no fight at all. As for trott, I am really pissed with him, he should have been on at 3 no excuses
true match could have been won needed one aggressive 50 run partner ship at the top and match was won
Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing?
we have taken enough insults from serani and special k calling our players donkeys frauds it is time we had laugh :--D :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Trott's upset tummy was the turning point of the match :haha: So much for the best team in the world and all those dominating batsmen :cantstop:
Being a South African, he choked and shat in his pants. The mighty United Nations team was banking on him, ultimately slipped on Trott's shyte... Lol
Well you did before being brought down to earth in the 1st test. :--D We're all just having a laugh - don't take it too seriously.