Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Ditto. Dont think there is any issue with speed guns. All West Indian bowlers clocked faster than English bowlers. 93.4mph is around 150.
There is a issue when sa bowlers are clocked lower,but broad surely has lost pace after injury.I do not but it seems they are measuring speed at the point it hits the pitch .
There is a issue when sa bowlers are clocked lower' date='but broad surely has lost pace after injury.I do not but it seems they are measuring speed at the point it hits the pitch .[/quote'] Look at Anderson, he is bowling his normal pace, faster than Broad and Bresnan, Finn is bowling his usual pace, WI bowlers bowled his usual pace an I think even SA bowlers bowled their usual pace. Steyn does not bowl fast all the time and when he wanted he bowled fast watch his bowling in end overs of 2nd test last day. He did run in and bowled fast then.
Look at Anderson' date=' he is bowling his normal pace, faster than Broad and Bresnan, Finn is bowling his usual pace, WI bowlers bowled his usual pace an I think even SA bowlers bowled their usual pace. Steyn does not bowl fast all the time and when he wanted he bowled fast watch his bowling in end overs of 2nd test last day. He did run in and bowled fast then.[/quote'] No South african bowlers are not low 130k ,Particulalry steyn and morkel .Morkel generally has spells where is 145+ and steyn too .
No South African bowlers are not low 130k ' date='Particulalry steyn and morkel .Morkel generally has spells where is 145+ and steyn too .[/quote'] Not in tests consistently. Remember India's tour to SA where Steyn bowled in low 130s several times. Steyn does not bowl quick all the time. and then England, it is not easy to go all out all the time because of chilly conditions.
Not in tests consistently. Remember India's tour to SA where Steyn bowled in low 130s several times. Steyn does not bowl quick all the time. and then England' date=' it is not easy to go all out all the time because of chilly conditions.[/quote'] Yes i remember but he had spells where he reached 150 and morkel was quick in every seriies i have seen even in dubai he was 135+ in those conditions
Yes i remember but he had spells where he reached 150 and morkel was quick in every seriies i have seen even in dubai he was 135+ in those conditions
84.6 Anderson to Steyn, no run, 135.4 kph, full, angled in towards off and then swinging away, thick-edged low towards point 84.5 Anderson to Steyn, no run, 139.7 kph, another bumper, Steyn flinches and jerks out of the way 84.4 Anderson to Steyn, no run, 135.7 kph, pitched up and beaten outside the off stump 84.3 Anderson to Steyn, no run, 140.4 kph, genuine bouncer this time, Steyn winds himself out of the way 83.6 Broad to Steyn, FOUR, 130.3 kph, strays down the leg side, touch short and gloved round the corner for four to fine leg 83.5 Broad to Steyn, no run, 129.6 kph, another snorter, pitching on a length around off and leaving Steyn as he pokes uncertainly at the ball 83.4 Broad to Steyn, 2 runs, 130.3 kph, pitched up outside off, leaving the batsman, who dangles his bat out and squirts another couple through backward point 83.3 Broad to Steyn, no run, 130.3 kph, full and sliding down the leg side, Steyn wears it on his pads trying to glance Look at Anderson clocking 140k here, Broad is still 130K. It means there is not much fault with speed guns. Bowlers get tired after playing so much cricket that is why this is not necessary that they will clock same pace every time they bowl.

SA fighting? Is it possible SA dressing room has issues because of KP saga? If KP had sent it to Morne. Morne decides to share with AB and Steyn. Steyn outs the information. Morne and AB would naturally be pissed off at Steyn. Wonder if this is affecting their team performance. Seriously some south africans would be feeling guilty now since it looks like they have destroyed someones career.

I think the replay though not 100% certain was enough to give him out. Why should close decision always go in batsman's favour. And it wasn't 50-50. His thumb did seem to touch the bat while ball made contact.
Saar, According to the holy book is DRS the decision can be overturned only if there is conclusive evidence. You yourself say that it wasn't 100% certain and hence, he was not out.
Is it possible SA dressing room has issues because of KP saga? If KP had sent it to Morne. Morne decides to share with AB and Steyn. Steyn outs the information. Morne and AB would naturally be pissed off at Steyn. Wonder if this is affecting their team performance. Seriously some south africans would be feeling guilty now since it looks like they have destroyed someones career.
Sounds like an Ekta Kapoor serial to me. :giggle:
Is it possible SA dressing room has issues because of KP saga? If KP had sent it to Morne. Morne decides to share with AB and Steyn. Steyn outs the information. Morne and AB would naturally be pissed off at Steyn. Wonder if this is affecting their team performance. Seriously some south africans would be feeling guilty now since it looks like they have destroyed someones career.
Sounds fair to me anyway for fight over such high profile test on the way. No regration needed at the moment; maybe we will find some spicy truth of this drama later in biographies, but for now its fair & square.:cantstop:

Broad has surely lost good 1-2 yards of pace & he's denying it.Speed guns are allright,no issues.Anderson is around 130-135ks & faster balls around 138-139ks which is usual.Morkel & Finn is consistently bowling around 140ks.Steyn is mostly around 135ks & faster when he wants to bowl fast.Roach,Best,Edwards,Gabriel were consistently 140+ on these speed guns. Even Rampaul(Slowest among WI seamers barring Sammy) was 135+.................so Broad has lost pace as simple as that.Bresnan is also around 128-132kph & is the slowest English bowler. Still most people assume that he bowls a HEAVY:hehe: ball,maybe he is one:giggle:

I think the replay though not 100% certain was enough to give him out. Why should close decision always go in batsman's favour. And it wasn't 50-50. His thumb did seem to touch the bat while ball made contact.
Err, its nothing to do with favoring batsman, the DRS rule says when in doubt the umpire's decision stays