Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

As an Englishman, I know that while we were poor, we'll never be as **** as India. One saving grace I suppose. And to the poster above, England is still the 2nd best side in the World at the proper form of the game (and no.1 in both forms of the limited over stuff I might add).

As an Englishman' date=' I know that while we were poor, we'll never be as **** as India. One saving grace I suppose. And to the poster above, England is still the 2nd best side in the World at the proper form of the game (and no.1 in both forms of the limited over stuff I might add).[/quote'] Easy now. You've got an India tour coming up. Remember to get Bell with you!
As an Englishman' date=' I know that while we were poor, we'll never be as **** as India. One saving grace I suppose. And to the poster above, England is still the 2nd best side in the World at the proper form of the game (and no.1 in both forms of the limited over stuff I might add).[/quote'] Congrats on a Losing Streak and you are welcome to india for another :bumsmack:
As an Englishman' date=' I know that while we were poor, we'll never be as **** as India. One saving grace I suppose. And to the poster above, England is still the 2nd best side in the World at the proper form of the game (and no.1 in both forms of the limited over stuff I might add).[/quote'] You will NEVER be as a good a No. 1 as we were. England have won only 2 Test matches as a No.1 team! :hysterical:
2-1 England. But first we'll see you in the T20 World Cup (we're World Champions at that format I might add).
The World T20 is a flukey tournament. Anyone can win it. The fact that you lot won it proves the point. And KP won it for you. He ain't there anymore. 2-1 what? The test series? Make that 3-0 India. Ashwin and Ojha and god forbid, Chawla - to become legends! As for your ODI ranking, puhlease. 5-0 India. And you can't deny this one.