Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

The World T20 is a flukey tournament. Anyone can win it. The fact that you lot won it proves the point. And KP won it for you. He ain't there anymore. 2-1 what? The test series? Make that 3-0 India. Ashwin and Ojha and god forbid, Chawla - to become legends! As for your ODI ranking, puhlease. 5-0 India. And you can't deny this one.
Well yes, T20 is the poorest form of the game. Just a gimmick really. But we'll still win the next T20 World Cup. And yes, 2-1 to England in the Test Series. ODIs? It really depends on where we're playing, you'll probably win the ODI series next time we're over in India.
Lost to pakis' date=' now proteas, another 4-0 bum smack's on your way mate...[/quote'] The loss to Pakistan and the Saffers was sandwiched in between a drawn series in Sri Lanka and us beating the Windies at home. So it's not really a losing streak is it?
Well yes' date=' T20 is the poorest form of the game. Just a gimmick really. But we'll still win the next T20 World Cup. And yes, 2-1 to England in the Test Series. ODIs? It really depends on where we're playing, you'll probably win the ODI series next time we're over in India.[/quote'] Well if you don't win WT20 , i am sure you won't show your face on this forum as most of your fellow Englishmen have not shown since UAE tour.
tbh, claiming that you're going to win the WT20 - whichever country's fan you are - is a mighty dangerous thing to do. What's the best that can happen? You'll win the WT20. So what?
What's the best that can happen if you win the 50 over World Cup? You'll win the World Cup. So what?
How's India doing? The only respectable opposition it's played recently have beaten them 4-0.
Now the team has refreshed. Two of the three ageing stars have left. Our ranking is #5. Even Pakistan is ahead of us. Let's look forward, shall we? Kiwis are coming over. We're gonna win. England are coming over. We're gonna win. Aussies are coming over. We're gonna win. Nobody wins in India, unless you're like the great Aussie side. Even after which you'll get it right only on your tenth try. That's just the way it's been.
Nothing is more humiliating that surrendering no.1 ranking at home without winning a test match in a series.
No shame in losing to South Africa, they're a very good Test side. Personally, I'd say there's nothing more humiliating that being whitewashed when you're no.1 against a team who you despise and thought you would beat. Maybe that's just me.
No shame in losing to South Africa' date=' they're a very good Test side. Personally, I'd say there's nothing more humiliating that being whitewashed when you're no.1 against a team who you despise and thought you would beat. Maybe that's just me.[/quote'] There's great shame in losing to anybody at home. That's how we've been brought up.
No shame in losing to South Africa' date=' they're a very good Test side. Personally, I'd say there's nothing more humiliating that being whitewashed when you're no.1 against a team who you despise and thought you would beat. Maybe that's just me.[/quote'] So you agree with the humiliation of losing to Pakistan being No.1 ?
It's a 50 over World Cup. Immense prestige and historical respect. Unlike the flukey T20. Can you imagine England picking up a fifty over WC? No. But they've won a T20 WC. There ya' go.
OK, you can have the immense prestige and historical respect of winning a fifty over World Cup and we'll have the glory of actually inventing the game and spreading it to parts of the British Empire.