Ultimate_Game

Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Yes we are. We were ranked #1 for nearly 2 years and won the World Cup. Just because we sucked in 2 series doesn't mean we can't pay the folks back in the same coin
i wish i felt the same way. the 2 series has knocked the wind off my sails.
:giggle: : Greatest Teams As great as the sum of their parts George Dobell picks his top five teams in the history of Test cricket George Dobell November 3, 2011 England, 2009-2011 A controversial choice, perhaps (and only just edging the England side of 1911-12), but the statistics of England's recent success are compelling. England have won eight (and drawn one) of their last nine series and 20 of their last 31 Tests. Perhaps even more impressively, 10 of those victories have been by innings margins. Four of England's batsmen are rated in the top ten and five of their bowlers are in the top 11 of the Test rankings. They have a well-balanced bowling attack that offers pace, bounce, swing and spin and a strong batting line-up including several men - Pietersen, Cook, Strauss and Bell - who all look set to surpass the current English record of 22 Test centuries. Not only that, but they have inflicted crushing defeats upon India, Australia and Sri Lanka who have, in recent times, all been vying for top positions in the ICC Test rankings. No team has ever gone to Australia and inflicted three innings defeats in a series, while the Indian team defeated 4-0 in the summer of 2011 contained several players of the highest class - Tendulkar, Dravid, Dhoni and Laxman among them. Uniquely among all the teams in this list, they key man in the England set-up is not actually a player. It is the coach, Andy Flower. Inheriting an under-performing, divided squad, he has instilled a work ethic and sense of purpose that has taken the side to the top of the world rankings. http://www.espncricinfo.com/greatestteams/content/story/538999.html
This is precisely what i was thinking about when they lost this match. the cheek to put this bunch in the same category

i wish i felt the same way. the 2 series has knocked the wind off my sails. This is precisely what i was thinking about when they lost this match. the cheek to put this bunch in the same category
I, and all Indian fans, feel the same way. But that doesn't mean I am ashamed of our past performances and achievements. We may have struggled the last 2 series but it doesn't mean we were not good before. The seniors are walking wkts at the moment but that doesn't mean they were FTBs before. We have to keep things in perspective and maintain our sense of humor. We have enough talent and resources to be down for too long. Thanks England for the laughs, especially the article where they are regarded as the best team ever :haha:

I' date=' and all Indian fans, feel the same way. But that doesn't mean I am ashamed of our past performances and achievements. We may have struggled the last 2 series but it doesn't mean we were not good before. The seniors are walking wkts at the moment but that doesn't mean they were FTBs before. We have to keep things in perspective and maintain our sense of humor. We have enough talent and resources to be down for too long. Thanks England for the laughs, especially the article where they are regarded as the best team ever :haha:[/quote'] agreed sir!:clap:

agreed sir!:clap:
I have never claimed they are the best team ever. We are just a bit better than the crap we used to be:winky: Ok so I might have said we will dominate for next ten years:--D I meant dog years:((

I' date=' and all Indian fans, feel the same way. [b']But that doesn't mean I am ashamed of our past performances and achievements. We may have struggled the last 2 series but it doesn't mean we were not good before. The seniors are walking wkts at the moment but that doesn't mean they were FTBs before. We have to keep things in perspective and maintain our sense of humor. We have enough talent and resources to be down for too long. Thanks England for the laughs, especially the article where they are regarded as the best team ever :haha:
why would anyone be ashamed of the past achievements? agree with the rest though.

I have never claimed they are the best team ever. We are just a bit better than the crap we used to be:winky: Ok so I might have said we will dominate for next ten years:--D I meant dog years:((
:cantstop::hysterical::hysterical: well we arent talking abt u ..see that cric info article 5-6 best teams :winky:

why would anyone be ashamed of the past achievements? agree with the rest though.
Some people are. They think remaining nearly unbeatable at home for 20+ years is not a big deal and only winning abroad matters. I think we should be proud of our home record as well.

5-6 Hey mate I think India are ranked more 8-9:giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical: ,I tell you are letting this defeat get to your head,Read what he was saying PROPERLY.

Still are the World Champions and ranked #1 longer than you have been :giggle:
Hey I did not know you played football, I thought someone else were world champions:winky: I hope we win some in the SC this year to shut you lot up:pray:

Hey I did not know you played football, I thought someone else were world champions:winky: I hope we win some in the SC this year to shut you lot up:pray:
Not being successful does breed selective amnesia :winky: Or maybe it was 3 lost WC finals that did it :haha:

In between SL and India, England also face SA at home who beat them in their lat series in England. Who knows, both India and England could have 3-4 new faces when we play the tests later this year.

They wanted to dominate like the great Aus/WI teams...turns out the first series as no.1 and they get smashed :giggle: India at least didn't lose a series for 18 months after becoming no.1
:omg: u r right but they face their toughest challenge after bcoming no 1 as per ftp

Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing? England were crap, but watch out as this pakistani side would slaughtet your lot
brah, our batsmen feast on such bowling, bring any spinner, they will surely make great adjustment.... its same like this aus bowling is destroying us but couldnt do the same in the ashes, same way this pak bowling is destroying u, but cant do anything of such sorts against the indian batsmen

Hope Pakistan prepare a rank turner for 3rd test as well and whitewash the poms. Their top rank could then be gone within the next few weeks.
that would mean pakistan would gain significant points , they are currently 102 points, india 111, if they win 3-0, they could well be in the vicinity of indian points

This is funny. Both India and England are horrible away from home. Nothing to rejoice about.
what about ur team :blink: 2-0 loss at india,2-1 loss in england,1-1 in saf, pretty much same like india, even india lost in aus nd england rest is same like aus, draw in saf,win in nzl, win in windies,win in pak,etc but i agree of late, no team can be worse than ours

Used to. Now they can't even play nathan Lyon
It's almost laughable to see how some of these "indian" fans still live in denial. They still think we'll go home and beat anybody. It's even more sad when our team thinks that also regardless of how many times the likes NZ and WI almost beat us at home.

Your lot struggled against the likes of Shaun Udal on South Asian pitches. Indian team is good against spin no doubt' date=' but not invincible. Against this Pak spin attack...your players can easily struggle big.[/quote'] why commenting on a series which wont happen soon, india in asian conditions is completely different team, ur spinners are good nd can trouble our batsmen, but right now just enjoy ur win nd focus on other test series coming up

And keep dreaming that you will wipe the floor with India in Asian conditions.
Indian team and Pak team is heading in opposite directions! India's big batting stars are all fading and I think we got a glimpse of what would happen to India's batting if they playedAjmal during the WC SF last year - Ajmal was ALL OVER India's best ever batsman. In fact he made Tendulkar look like a kid....in a test, there would be no where for the little Sachin to hide. If anything, since that ODI game our team has got stronger and India's has been going backwards. Heck, even Afridi ran through India's batting to help us win a test during our tour with Woolmer as coach a few years back and I dont think he is anywhere near Saeed Ajmal as a test bowler!!! Pakistan's team is not complete by any means but I would rather be in Pakistan's position than Indias right now. Things can change but I think when India play Pakistan, it pretty much comes down to who handles pressure best. Form can go out of the window. I'd fancy Pakistan but you can never say it is guaranteed.

Shyt, it had to come to this? Indian fans feeling giddy on a Paki win cuz our team is utter trash????? :facepalm: I wish I did not have see that. Indian fans should just lay low instead of laughing at others right now.

Was there a "Let's all laugh at India... Lol India :)" thread when the World champs and former No.1 Test team (for two years) lost miserably in England? Grow up. England were beaten by the better team here.
India was beaten by a better team that time :giggle::giggle: