Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

Lets not be mean guys. Out of respect for a true cricket lover like wobblydoggy I am not laughing. Now if Special K was around it would be a different thing. Anyway, it seems to be a bad trend in test cricket when teams can win only in home or home-like conditions. How good they look when they are winning and how clueless when losing - all based on conditions.

Lets not be mean guys. Out of respect for a true cricket lover like wobblydoggy I am not laughing. Now if Special K was around it would be a different thing. Anyway, it seems to be a bad trend in test cricket when teams can win only in home or home-like conditions. How good they look when they are winning and how clueless when losing - all based on conditions.
What are you on about? We are simply appreciating the superlative performance by this dominating England team in the 1st series after getting the no. 1 ranking. Now I can see why England will dominate on years at end. I am shaking in my boots and am very afraid :fear:
Most of the anger and joy not due to fans like special K who we know only for few weeks. But the guys like Botham, Hussain, Vaughan.. are the reason why so much hate. Typical English fans are hilarious when their team lose everything. Their sarcastic criticism about England side is fun to read.
Don't know when you're around here when he was dishing it out non-stop during the England tour.
Most of the anger and joy not due to fans like special K who we know only for few weeks. But the guys like Botham' date=' Hussain, Vaughan.. are the reason why so much hate. Typical English fans are hilarious when their team lose everything. Their sarcastic criticism about England side is fun to read.[/quote'] I have always hated them..Loved thrashing they used to get against Aussies.. Till today I don't have any favorite English cricket..don't know why..I even had favorite Pakistan cricketers..BUt England No.. I hate Andy Flower to the core..what a ****. They struggled to put a team together for best part of 20 years , even though they had great county cricket structure. We were number 1 for long time, and we worked hard for it. Lets see how long can they hang on to Number 1 spot.