Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

I wonder what the excuses would be from Vaughan, Botham, Atherton and company :hmmm: I guess it was not a "proper" cricket pitch as it didn't help fast bowlers as all "good" pitches should. I am sure it was a "doctored" pitch and that's why Pakistan had spinners on from the very beginning and played with 3 spinners.

Ok you are number 1 ....:two_thumbs_up: :hysterical: this is a reality check for you. The SA A team is now number 2 eventhough rankings don't say it just yet. Be patient (after whitewash from SL you'll get there)
We will see. I am hoping that England get rid of morgan and Pietersen and bring over Carberry and promote Ravi It wont happen, but that is what I would like to see

:giggle: : Greatest Teams As great as the sum of their parts George Dobell picks his top five teams in the history of Test cricket George Dobell November 3, 2011 England, 2009-2011 A controversial choice, perhaps (and only just edging the England side of 1911-12), but the statistics of England's recent success are compelling. England have won eight (and drawn one) of their last nine series and 20 of their last 31 Tests. Perhaps even more impressively, 10 of those victories have been by innings margins. Four of England's batsmen are rated in the top ten and five of their bowlers are in the top 11 of the Test rankings. They have a well-balanced bowling attack that offers pace, bounce, swing and spin and a strong batting line-up including several men - Pietersen, Cook, Strauss and Bell - who all look set to surpass the current English record of 22 Test centuries. Not only that, but they have inflicted crushing defeats upon India, Australia and Sri Lanka who have, in recent times, all been vying for top positions in the ICC Test rankings. No team has ever gone to Australia and inflicted three innings defeats in a series, while the Indian team defeated 4-0 in the summer of 2011 contained several players of the highest class - Tendulkar, Dravid, Dhoni and Laxman among them. Uniquely among all the teams in this list, they key man in the England set-up is not actually a player. It is the coach, Andy Flower. Inheriting an under-performing, divided squad, he has instilled a work ethic and sense of purpose that has taken the side to the top of the world rankings. http://www.espncricinfo.com/greatestteams/content/story/538999.html

I wonder what the excuses would be from Vaughan, Botham, Atherton and company :hmmm: I guess it was not a "proper" cricket pitch as it didn't help fast bowlers as all "good" pitches should. I am sure it was a "doctored" pitch and that's why Pakistan had spinners on from the very beginning and played with 3 spinners.
Cries of doctored pitches will surface when they tour SL and India.
:giggle: : Greatest Teams As great as the sum of their parts George Dobell picks his top five teams in the history of Test cricket George Dobell November 3, 2011 England, 2009-2011 A controversial choice, perhaps (and only just edging the England side of 1911-12), but the statistics of England's recent success are compelling. England have won eight (and drawn one) of their last nine series and 20 of their last 31 Tests. Perhaps even more impressively, 10 of those victories have been by innings margins. Four of England's batsmen are rated in the top ten and five of their bowlers are in the top 11 of the Test rankings. They have a well-balanced bowling attack that offers pace, bounce, swing and spin and a strong batting line-up including several men - Pietersen, Cook, Strauss and Bell - who all look set to surpass the current English record of 22 Test centuries. Not only that, but they have inflicted crushing defeats upon India, Australia and Sri Lanka who have, in recent times, all been vying for top positions in the ICC Test rankings. No team has ever gone to Australia and inflicted three innings defeats in a series, while the Indian team defeated 4-0 in the summer of 2011 contained several players of the highest class - Tendulkar, Dravid, Dhoni and Laxman among them. Uniquely among all the teams in this list, they key man in the England set-up is not actually a player. It is the coach, Andy Flower. Inheriting an under-performing, divided squad, he has instilled a work ethic and sense of purpose that has taken the side to the top of the world rankings. http://www.espncricinfo.com/greatestteams/content/story/538999.html
:cantstop::cantstop: This is what I call going over the top :hysterical::hysterical: Can't play spin to save their lives and are the "greatest" side :hysterical:
The same Paki team wasn't able to beat WI in WI whereas India won the series. They are winning coz they are playing on turning tracks with 3 spinners and your team can't do jack shyte against spinners. India would wipe the floor with the likes of Rehman and Hafeez.
Naah it wasn't the same team. And the form Indian team is in right now, Pak could easily wipe the floor against the likes of Indian team. :winky: