Ultimate_Game

Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

The whole innings was a highlight package. I would put the whole innings on a Blue Ray and hand it to younger players to show how NOT to play spin :haha:
Are you serious? I would rather label that CD as "Strictly For Adults", and keep it away from the children.. damn that was a rape, a brutal one.. :haha:

Was there a "Let's all laugh at India... Lol India :)" thread when the World champs and former No.1 Test team (for two years) lost miserably in England? Grow up. England were beaten by the better team here.
Since becoming world champs how many odi series has India lost.

England...lol. The worst number one team since...India. :haha:
Indi are not the worlds No. 1 ranked ODI team and have not been for a very long time if at all... Australia has held the No.1 ODI ranking for 6 years... You cant compare the test No. 1 ranking to ODI losses, its like asking the fruit farmer how good his cows are going.... two totally different things - sheesh :facepalm:

Indi are not the worlds No. 1 ranked ODI team and have not been for a very long time if at all... Australia has held the No.1 ODI ranking for 6 years... You cant compare the test No. 1 ranking to ODI losses, its like asking the fruit farmer how good his cows are going.... two totally different things - sheesh :facepalm:
Yadavanator was talking about Tests :banghead:

I don't like the idea of rejoicing in one's despair. The odd laugh or two is alright but this is going too far.
better team? grow f up. Why not go play outside sub continent, we will how ugly ur players will look in sub continent. Rofl hafeez as an opener? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

England/Ingerland, the best cricket team ever !!! :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Andy Flower, the greatest coach ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bell, the best batsman ever !!! :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Swann, the best spinner ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Strauss, the best captain in the world ! :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: KP, the 2nd coming of Viv Richards ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Anderson & Broad, the best pace attack ! :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Prior, the new Gilchrist ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Say it ain't so Kellogs, serani, wobblydoggy :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

i am quite worried about kellogs. he has been very conspicuous in his absence. i hope he hasn't topped himself after being whitewashed by one of the 'asian minnows'. :nervous:
I Doubt you will see breakfast man here ever again or if you do it will not be until England beat India which won't occur until a series in Eng... Any idea when that is.... Mark the date thats when you will see him again if he hasn't altered his name.... Noticed one or two new England posters in the Test thread coming in right on the end of a smashing (seem curious)... Would be wise to change IDs given his wealth of superior and quality posts. I mean reverse swinging new balls, ATG batsmen and keepers, best bowling side, ATG team etc.... You couldn't come back after that could you... As for those missing, Serani is also very very quiet.:giggle:

Why don't we laugh at our own miserable state of test cricket? Wall is gone, Laxman will follow soon and so do Sachin. Our laugh at other teams failure is sheer projection of our failures. Yes, lets laugh on England.

Why don't we laugh at our own miserable state of test cricket? Wall is gone' date=' Laxman will follow soon and so do Sachin. Our laugh at other teams failure is sheer projection of our failures. Yes, lets laugh on England.[/quote'] better save ur finger from charley :giggle:

Hold your horses guys.. lol.. let us not jinx.. let SL complete the rituals.. i don't trust SL completely.
True ...if it was SL team of Murali/Vaas era English had no chance but this attack (not bad but) does not guarantee a win (unless target is upwards of 300)

Let's take a moment to have a good laugh at the "no. 1 team in the world" and the team that will "dominate for the next 10 years" :hysterical: They were blanked 5-0 in India in odis and the excuse that time was it's not "real" cricket. Now after being beaten 2-0 by Pakistan I wonder what England's excuse will be. Eng can't play spin to save their lives and the best moment was seeing the "best batsman in the world" Ian Bell look totally clueless after playing a weird shot while playing on :cantstop: And well bowled Pakistan. Other than a couple of deliveries that were down the leg side and went for 4 byes I didn't see anything loose on offer. Of course it helped that England batsmen were rooted to their crease as if in paralysis and I didn't see even one batsman, or in fact even one delivery where they used their feet to get to the pitch of the ball. Once again... INGERLAND :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: botham

Why don't we laugh at our own miserable state of test cricket? Wall is gone' date=' Laxman will follow soon and so do Sachin. Our laugh at other teams failure is sheer projection of our failures. Yes, lets laugh on England.[/quote'] Yes because the whole purpose of exsistance is to be miserable and mourn forever. No, the whole purpose of existance is to laugh and belittle other people's misery. Also hide one's own lack of talent by pulling others down

Yes because the whole purpose of exsistance is to be miserable and mourn forever. No' date=' the whole purpose of existance is to laugh and belittle other people's misery. Also hide one's own lack of talent by pulling others down[/quote'] err... its a fun game and english players had unlimted fun at our expense.. now its our chance

Why don't we laugh at our own miserable state of test cricket? Wall is gone' date=' Laxman will follow soon and so do Sachin. Our laugh at other teams failure is sheer projection of our failures. Yes, lets laugh on England.[/quote'] where were you ,when we were laughing at our team.

lets all lol at england when they chase down 340 mwahahahahahaha
deja vu moment ? pommiez trolls getting worked up by good over night position and after session one...the great Britain loses all internet access :omg: 3rd world countries i tell u :headshake:

there is some bad in this. Pakistan beat them. Lanka will beat them. Can we beat them when they come to India??
Depends what sort of wkts we get. If BCCI has some balls and ask groundsmen to prepare turning tracks I have no doubt we will win easily. On the other hand if BCCI panders to ICC or wants to rake in $$$s by making the game last for 5 days on flat tracks, we will have a drawn series.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Depends what sort of wkts we get. If BCCI has some balls and ask groundsmen to prepare turning tracks I have no doubt we will win easily. On the other hand if BCCI panders to ICC or wants to rake in $$ by making the game last for 5 days on flat tracks' date=' we will have a drawn series.[/quote'] The way SRT, VVS, etc. struggled against Lyon, Swann and Panesar are certainly capable of doing more damage on turners.

English cricket experts and ex-players are such big hypocrites. When England won series against India they were talking about how England are going to dominate world cricket for next 10 years according to Botham, and how they are the best team in the world who can beat any team anywhere and now as they are losing it is just a game after all for them and it was not just a game for them when they were insulting Indian team from every corner of the ground comparing them to dogs and donkeys, etc., the likes of Boycott, Vaughn, and Nasser.

lets all lol at england when they collapse while chase down 340 mwahahahahahaha
there you go bra..corrected it for ya. Be coming back bra,hope your net connection is alright bra.

Herath' date= Randiv demolish England :hysterical::cantstop::haha::--D:yay::dance::dance:
folks, take a minute and let this sink in. Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv Herath and Randiv :haha: