Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

They wanted to dominate like the great Aus/WI teams...turns out the first series as no.1 and they get smashed :giggle: India at least didn't lose a series for 18 months after becoming no.1
:omg: u r right but they face their toughest challenge after bcoming no 1 as per ftp
Err Hmmmm. Have you seen me pointing and laughing at the 4-0 this morning? Have I said India cannot play pace or swing? England were crap, but watch out as this pakistani side would slaughtet your lot
brah, our batsmen feast on such bowling, bring any spinner, they will surely make great adjustment.... its same like this aus bowling is destroying us but couldnt do the same in the ashes, same way this pak bowling is destroying u, but cant do anything of such sorts against the indian batsmen
Hope Pakistan prepare a rank turner for 3rd test as well and whitewash the poms. Their top rank could then be gone within the next few weeks.
that would mean pakistan would gain significant points , they are currently 102 points, india 111, if they win 3-0, they could well be in the vicinity of indian points
This is funny. Both India and England are horrible away from home. Nothing to rejoice about.
what about ur team :blink: 2-0 loss at india,2-1 loss in england,1-1 in saf, pretty much same like india, even india lost in aus nd england rest is same like aus, draw in saf,win in nzl, win in windies,win in pak,etc but i agree of late, no team can be worse than ours
Used to. Now they can't even play nathan Lyon
It's almost laughable to see how some of these "indian" fans still live in denial. They still think we'll go home and beat anybody. It's even more sad when our team thinks that also regardless of how many times the likes NZ and WI almost beat us at home.
Your lot struggled against the likes of Shaun Udal on South Asian pitches. Indian team is good against spin no doubt' date=' but not invincible. Against this Pak spin attack...your players can easily struggle big.[/quote'] why commenting on a series which wont happen soon, india in asian conditions is completely different team, ur spinners are good nd can trouble our batsmen, but right now just enjoy ur win nd focus on other test series coming up
And keep dreaming that you will wipe the floor with India in Asian conditions.
Indian team and Pak team is heading in opposite directions! India's big batting stars are all fading and I think we got a glimpse of what would happen to India's batting if they playedAjmal during the WC SF last year - Ajmal was ALL OVER India's best ever batsman. In fact he made Tendulkar look like a kid....in a test, there would be no where for the little Sachin to hide. If anything, since that ODI game our team has got stronger and India's has been going backwards. Heck, even Afridi ran through India's batting to help us win a test during our tour with Woolmer as coach a few years back and I dont think he is anywhere near Saeed Ajmal as a test bowler!!! Pakistan's team is not complete by any means but I would rather be in Pakistan's position than Indias right now. Things can change but I think when India play Pakistan, it pretty much comes down to who handles pressure best. Form can go out of the window. I'd fancy Pakistan but you can never say it is guaranteed.